MLS and USL Thread 2021

Lowerdeck

5 hours ago, damshow said:

Is this something like there being 5 counties in the Miami region? Teams always throw in subtle nods like that.

Note: I can only name 3 counties but I am not a Floridian.

Southeastern Florida has three. Four, if you want to count the Keys.

I don't think the stars have any actual meaning. Or at least none that makes any actual sense.

The People's Himmarshee FC vs The Team Formerly Known As The Clipart Alligators for an all-Broward County FGCL playoff finals!

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like a fire department badge.

is it really that hard to find graphic designers who are good and give a shit about the sport? or did we just luck out because our prez is both?

17 minutes ago, damshow said:

It's supposed to mimic the bluecoats look a little, but yeah, it turns into look like a fire department badge instead.

One of the Ralph's Mob guys reckons taking out the rondel and making the text white would make it work better, and I don't disagree.

Leave it to SUM to make a logo that looks like it's for the Fire more than the one they made for the Fire.

45 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

One of the Ralph's Mob guys reckons taking out the rondel and making the text white would make it work better, and I don't disagree.

Leave it to SUM to make a logo that looks like it's for the Fire more than the one they made for the Fire.

It's really busy either way and it's going to look fine in HD but when put onto merchandise and especially on the team shirts probably won't hold together as well.

Chicago Fire re-rebrands and... it's actually alright. Simplistic, but easily recognizable as patterned off the Chicago flag.

It's not the greatest bicycle kick, but it's a joyous sight to see. What a way to score your first ever MLS goal, and doing it on your first ever start. The Union Academy keeps producing gems!

• Like 1