Battle Royale

Scarface

Guest Mr McFarlane

You had me at "except they have to kill each other".

Bunch of schookids kidnapped as, basically, Japan has gone down the shitter. They're put onto a random island and made to fight to the death, except it has to be won within 3 days otherwise they all die.

As for Requiem, the survivors of the previous BR's form a terrorist group (Wild Seven), so the government pass the BR2 act and kidnap more kids, but this time they have to kill the winner of the previous game (from the original BR). They're also paired together, so if there partner dies, they die.

Plus Requiem has Natsuki Kato in. :wub:

You had me at "except they have to kill each other".

Bunch of schookids kidnapped as, basically, Japan has gone down the shitter. They're put onto a random island and made to fight to the death, except it has to be won within 3 days otherwise they all die.

As for Requiem, the survivors of the previous BR's form a terrorist group (Wild Seven), so the government pass the BR2 act and kidnap more kids, but this time they have to kill the winner of the previous game (from the original BR). They're also paired together, so if there partner dies, they die.

Plus Requiem has Natsuki Kato in. :wub:

If you don't know what happens, and you can manage to find a group of other people who don't either - watch it together. It's the best fun making up random theories over who dies/survives and how as you go along. :D We got something like 30 or 40 people watching it at school during lunch, and only 2 people had seen it before. Hilarity I tell you.

I'm jealous. :crying:

Where the hell did you get yours then, if it's banned?

The only actress out of BR that I can ever remember the name of is Yuko Miyamura (the Battle Royale Training Video Girl). The others get lost in a swirl of confusion inside my head.

And the only reason I know her is because she was Asuka Langley Sohryu's voice actress in Evangelion.

Cha-ching.

mwahahahahahahaha

England rules.

You can go into your local Woolworths and buy BRII, picking it up from the shelf where it's sitting next to Finding Nemo.

You can get a pack with both together now.

I got BRI from HMV for a tenner a while back.

It seems to be banned everywhere except Europe and Japan. We ruuuule

mwahahahahahahaha

England rules.

You can go into your local Woolworths and buy BRII, picking it up from the shelf where it's sitting next to Finding Nemo.

It isn't banned in the states, it's just that the distributor refuses to release it here because they'd want the right amount/distribution, which no American distributor is willing to give.

mwahahahahahahaha

England rules.

It isn't banned in the states, it's just that the distributor refuses to release it here because they'd want the right amount/distribution, which no American distributor is willing to give.

Man, if Battle Royale is banned in your country...

Canada is the most ass-backwardly, tree hugging, whale saving, latte drinking yupiie trashing emo loving peacenic nation in the world and we can buy the fucking thing at Blockbuster.

Get some balls Eastern world.