EWR February 2021 Update - Royal Rumble

I have re-added several wrestlers who have been on AEW Dynamite or AEW Dark who I knew were previously in. I also added anyone removed who was in the Rumble matches. I also added the Indian talent from Superstar Showdown

Full: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l3rw5irefocpxr4/February+Full.zip/file

Lite: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gfbigdhu56v6j6v/February_Lite.zip/file

How to successfully import data.

Spoiler

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• Thanks 4

• Lineker changed the title to EWR February 2021 Update - Royal Rumble
  • Lineker pinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, NJTNAFan said:

Thank you for the update!  just a few thoughts ...

Howard Finkel is still listed on the staff after his passing in April 2020

Ray Lyn and Dylan Bostic got a divorce and she has been dating Sam Adonis for almost two years

How did I not hear that?

On 03/02/2021 at 19:05, Can I change my name said:

The championships in WWE haven't been updated in what looks like 4 or 5 months

Ronda Rousey hasn't been signed with WWE for nearly two years now

Titles are fixed for WWE. I'll check other promotions this weekend...

Before anyone asks, Still Life With Apricots and Pears despite using feminine pronouns will continue to be "male" in game due to the "I'm not losing to a female" mechanic in the game. 

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Titles are fixed for WWE. I'll check other promotions this weekend...

Before anyone asks, Still Life With Apricots and Pears despite using feminine pronouns will continue to be "male" in game due to the "I'm not losing to a female" mechanic in the game. 

Fixed as in it can't be changed or as in it was changed? Some titles haven't changed for me either. Like the IC title is still on Jeff and the US title is still on Apollo, etc. 

5 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

Fixed as in it can't be changed or as in it was changed? Some titles haven't changed for me either. Like the IC title is still on Jeff and the US title is still on Apollo, etc. 

I fixed those. When I get home after work I'll upload the updated belt file.

FYI, I was set to re-add Shaul Guerrero as a worker but for now I'll leave her staff due to her mental health issues blocking her comeback.

Edited by mkpunk

3 hours ago, Jay Kimvra said:

Hi . Just wondering if the updated belt file would be up this month or with the update next month? Thanks and have a happy Valentine's Day 😁

I may do an update with Takeover and IMPACT last night being in consideration...

• Thanks 1

Thanks mkpunk. Doing the best with with you got.

Also, ECIII hasn't been with Impact for a while (I think he's with ROH now) and Shera is back, aiding Rohit Raju, and with in regards to NWA, I deleted it the last time and refilled it with the workers that were on Shockwave Season 1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2021 at 01:02, EWFan2004 said:

Thanks mkpunk. Doing the best with with you got.

Also, ECIII hasn't been with Impact for a while (I think he's with ROH now) and Shera is back, aiding Rohit Raju, and with in regards to NWA, I deleted it the last time and refilled it with the workers that were on Shockwave Season 1.

I updated that with some exceptions. 

EC3 was off ROH tv after his initial appearances which was why I didn't add him, thinking it was a one time deal. 

Please don't comment on the new P.C. class or the other big news that came out today. I will take care of that after Dynamite. 

3 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I guess now you can put Big Show with AEW as a Staff Member.

Nope. Paul Wight is expected to be a rarely used wrestler. Also this was the big news I alluded to NOT comment on since I already knew about it and would fix as soon as I got home from work.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic