EWR February 2021 Update - Royal Rumble

I have re-added several wrestlers who have been on AEW Dynamite or AEW Dark who I knew were previously in. I also added anyone removed who was in the Rumble matches. I also added the Indian talent from Superstar Showdown

Full: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l3rw5irefocpxr4/February+Full.zip/file

Lite: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gfbigdhu56v6j6v/February_Lite.zip/file

How to successfully import data.

Spoiler

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• Thanks 4
  • Lineker changed the title to EWR February 2021 Update - Royal Rumble
  • Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Thank you for the update!  just a few thoughts ...

Howard Finkel is still listed on the staff after his passing in April 2020

Ray Lyn and Dylan Bostic got a divorce and she has been dating Sam Adonis for almost two years

3 hours ago, NJTNAFan said:

Thank you for the update!  just a few thoughts ...

Howard Finkel is still listed on the staff after his passing in April 2020

Ray Lyn and Dylan Bostic got a divorce and she has been dating Sam Adonis for almost two years

How did I not hear that?

On 03/02/2021 at 19:05, Can I change my name said:

The championships in WWE haven't been updated in what looks like 4 or 5 months

Ronda Rousey hasn't been signed with WWE for nearly two years now

Titles are fixed for WWE. I'll check other promotions this weekend...

Before anyone asks, Still Life With Apricots and Pears despite using feminine pronouns will continue to be "male" in game due to the "I'm not losing to a female" mechanic in the game. 

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Titles are fixed for WWE. I'll check other promotions this weekend...

Before anyone asks, Still Life With Apricots and Pears despite using feminine pronouns will continue to be "male" in game due to the "I'm not losing to a female" mechanic in the game. 

Fixed as in it can't be changed or as in it was changed? Some titles haven't changed for me either. Like the IC title is still on Jeff and the US title is still on Apollo, etc. 

5 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

Fixed as in it can't be changed or as in it was changed? Some titles haven't changed for me either. Like the IC title is still on Jeff and the US title is still on Apollo, etc. 

I fixed those. When I get home after work I'll upload the updated belt file.

FYI, I was set to re-add Shaul Guerrero as a worker but for now I'll leave her staff due to her mental health issues blocking her comeback.

Edited by mkpunk
5 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I fixed those. When I get home after work I'll upload the updated belt file.

FYI, I was set to re-add Shaul Guerrero as a worker but for now I'll leave her staff due to her mental health issues blocking her comeback.

Awesome. Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Jay Kimvra said:

Hi . Just wondering if the updated belt file would be up this month or with the update next month? Thanks and have a happy Valentine's Day 😁

I may do an update with Takeover and IMPACT last night being in consideration...

• Thanks 1

Thanks mkpunk. Doing the best with with you got.

Also, ECIII hasn't been with Impact for a while (I think he's with ROH now) and Shera is back, aiding Rohit Raju, and with in regards to NWA, I deleted it the last time and refilled it with the workers that were on Shockwave Season 1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2021 at 01:02, EWFan2004 said:

Thanks mkpunk. Doing the best with with you got.

Also, ECIII hasn't been with Impact for a while (I think he's with ROH now) and Shera is back, aiding Rohit Raju, and with in regards to NWA, I deleted it the last time and refilled it with the workers that were on Shockwave Season 1.

I updated that with some exceptions. 

EC3 was off ROH tv after his initial appearances which was why I didn't add him, thinking it was a one time deal. 

Please don't comment on the new P.C. class or the other big news that came out today. I will take care of that after Dynamite. 

3 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I guess now you can put Big Show with AEW as a Staff Member.

Nope. Paul Wight is expected to be a rarely used wrestler. Also this was the big news I alluded to NOT comment on since I already knew about it and would fix as soon as I got home from work.

6 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Sorry about that. Hadn't read it before I posted, my bad.

It's fine. I also removed The Question Mark based on the sad news that came out.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      Well, I kept my promise, it is up by Friday for me (MST/PDT). I really wanted to get it done tonight so I don't have to worry about getting home from work, finish packing for a well needed and well earned vacation, sleeping and getting ready for the morning flight from Phoenix to Orlando...
      About 70 workers were added or in some cases re-added due to being former WWE staff who have become wrestlers again or planning to or retired wrestlers who returned. Also due to TheWho's recent updates on pictures, there are well over 200 pictures in the updated pic folder whether it is updated or found pictures. That is considering you do not just download the Super Light update. Next month I plan to fix more pics as possible. I also do not plan on adding workers unless it is WWE PC wrestlers.
      MLW for those of you wondering why the roster is so small in the game, it has been slimmed to who was drafted at the moment minus CONTRA members or those who I would doubt are out like Filthy Tom. Note, those drafted this week are not on the roster. See the FAQ for explanation.
      WWE releases from Wednesday June 2nd will not be reflected in the update. as they happened after the change of the month. These have been noted, so please, don't mention them in the post... Again, see the FAQ for explanation.
      June 2021 Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l6genmdgmez3aav/June_2021_Super_Light.zip/file
      June 2021 Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s917tca1xg7zidb/June_2021_Light.zip/file
      June 2021 Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jnavpubixdzaq7j/June_2021_Full.zip/file
      FAQ:
      How do I successfully import data?
      What is a full, light or super light update?
      You uploaded the files after the beginning of the month/I just found it and we are in the current month, why do I start in the next month? And how can I fix this?
      What are these weird Japanese touring promotions that I never heard of?
      Why is worker X not added to WWE? Why is worker Y not renamed to worker Z? Why is worker A not WWE Cruiserweight Champion?
      Why is worker T marked as male, they are transgender.

• By TheWho87
      So here is the update for June, first off there is a new active promotions, with the addition of New Japan Wrestling of America, along with that I've updated the rosters of the few UK promotions who started running again, I waited a bit till they had run enough shows to base rosters from, I'll look into some other promotions to drag them up to date.
      There is a big update with the graphics and you will need to use the new pack for company logos to work, I've moved to using full promotion names over initials due to an increase of logos in the pack of similar name, this way can separate them more easily. Also I'm working on the worker pack for next month, I've been filling gaps for America and Canada and will move onto the UK and then the other regions, I'm focusing on anyone except non-wrestlers, for most regions the amount of workers without pictures tends to be around 200-300 per region, and overall there is around 2000+ missing pictures out of 8900+ workers which isnt too bad.
      Beyond that it's the usual updates and changes for the month, as usual if anything is wrong or missing, mention and I'll update for next month.
      Enjoy

Database: June 2021
      Graphics: June 2021
      Workers: January 2021
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 is now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By Jimmy
      Just finished the third volume of Gideon Falls, which continues to be a totally engaging and mind-bending read. It's one of the most visual comics I've ever read, very much a volume that was about atmosphere over narrative, Jeff Lemire has me gripped. 
      Also used some time in Lockdown to jump back on Marvel Unlimited and just finished binging House of X / Powers of X, which I thought was great. I've always loved the X-Men and was keen to dive into something of this size and ambition and was left really impressed and fulfilled by its scope. Think I might stick with it and try and read a bunch of Dawn of X titles and really dig into what Hickman's has set up. 
      Hoping to stick with Marvel Unlimited a bit and finish the Brian K. Vaughan's Runaways, catch up with Immortal Hulk and take a punt on something else if I still have the appetite post Dawn of X. 
      Also have new volumes of Snot Girl, Monstress and Skyward stacked up. Feels like a good time for comics. 
    • By mkpunk
      Sorry that I am a couple of days late. This was due to a big update on pictures. Both new from TheWho's pack and also the various renames. Like last month I have a super light (just data), light (data with new pics and updated pics) and full (has pics, data, banners and logos.)
      A heads up, the AAA Rey de Reyes updates aren't in here. 
      For the recent WWE releases: If they had a previous indy name, i went with that. If they didn't previously work the indies, I went with their real name. Peyton Royce at this point is the only one to go under a new name entirely so far.
      May Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn9jjum56dj7y53/May_Super_Light.zip/file
      May Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvw326h65j48ykz/May_Light.zip/file
      May Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vdv5ac8twhzycma/May_Full.zip/file
      I am working on a "traditional EWR alter ego file" which I will not include in the updates but will keep as an option on Mediafire.
      How to successfully import data.
      By folder:
      By file:
      I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move the data files for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• By TheWho87
      So here is the update for May, not much this month, been trying to get through my picture backlog, so most of the changes has been what's been recommended. I did have a tidy up of business skills although that was nothing too major, mostly rounding numbers and setting a better style preference. One issue I'm having is with the logos, I'm getting some clashes with multiple promotions using the same initials, so I'm going to look into a better set of filenames, I'm looking at using longer names than their initials, but I won't update the database and pack till their all checked to be working.
      Anyway beyond that just the usual if you see anything wrong or I've missed something point it out and I'll get on it.
      Enjoy

Database: May 2021
      Graphics: May 2021
      Workers: January 2021
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 is now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.