TEW20 Real World Update: February 2021

So here is the update for February, the big news this month is that I have gone through every worker who had experience and have set their experience (number of matches they have had) on a scale of 0.2 exp per match, after planning on using a different formula, it was pointed out that that was closer to the in game set up so made sence. I used cagematch.net and wrestlingdata.com as the main sources, any wrestler not on these sites will have 0 experience. Along with that I have done a load of updated name changes, a few additions, as well as moving a few duplicate Chikara gimmicks from workers to alter egos, as well as removing a couple of duplicates, a full list of these can be found in the in notes in the editor. The only other big change has been working on some attributes, I'm open to suggestions and changes to the ones I've put, I want to try and give everyone a "can play" of "works better as" type of attributes. Beyond that it's just the usual changes for the month posted in the thread, anything missing post bellow.

Enjoy

Database: February 2021 (2)
Graphics: January 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, iDOL said:

Very sorry for the formula mix up. That’ll teach me to mod/read the help file when I’m  tired. So much to rework in my 04 mod now...

It's all good, I got lazy and skimmed through the 100's, but you were not far off, just half what you did and that's around the sweet spot, based on the math from in game and the C-Verse, they both came out a little above and a little below. Also if I can get through 6,500+ workers in one month, you can blast through it, but then again I have not much else better to do right now, but as long as it's all to the same scale, what's the problem, it was going to bug me, plus I was half way during your method so I just thought fuck it I'll do it from the top.

Just be happy you're working fresh (I assume), I am now going through Mexico to fix The Ryland splitting 3 regions into 6, I bet in TEW 2024 he's gonna do with that India.

Edited by TheWho87

- Add ODB to Impact on a handshake deal as a babyface she returned on this weeks show.

- Update on the Impact TV Deal in the UK. Looks like whilst Impact is off of Freesports they have signed a new deal with BoxNation. PPVs and Impact will be moving to BOXNATION from next week as they are already on the schedule. Not sure if BoxNation is already in the game or not? But if they could be added. 

Impact Wrestling to air Thursdays at 8-10 and a replay on Friday 7-9 

PPVs staying live in the UK on boxnation instead of premier sports 

Strangely they will also continue to air Impact Wrestling on 5Star 1hr after BoxNation air it for the second time. 

And obviously as they've announced they will also be streaming it on youtube. 

Yeah that was a error due to my over sensative scroll wheel, I fixed Kenny's contract and my scroll wheel changed the company he was in that vacated the title, I've updated the download link that fixes it and a few other issues.

On a different subject, I've seen the news regarding the former Tyler Reks who has changed their gender, I'll update this for next month, and since their still married,I guess it would also make sense to set them as a homosexual woman who cannot get pregnant in the database, that seems the best option with how the game works.

I also noticed in my tidy up last month that Still Life is trans with feminine pronouns, would this be a justifcation to change gender from male to female?

I know with trans individuals things can be an issue if no dealt correctly, I'd just like to get confirmation on things if their not as clear as the other trans individuals in the mod.

Edited by TheWho87

On 2/4/2021 at 12:25, TheWho87 said:

Yeah that was a error due to my over sensative scroll wheel, I fixed Kenny's contract and my scroll wheel changed the company he was in that vacated the title, I've updated the download link that fixes it and a few other issues.

On a different subject, I've seen the news regarding the former Tyler Reks who has changed their gender, I'll update this for next month, and since their still married,I guess it would also make sense to set them as a homosexual woman who cannot get pregnant in the database, that seems the best option with how the game works.

I also noticed in my tidy up last month that Still Life is trans with feminine pronouns, would this be a justifcation to change gender from male to female?

I know with trans individuals things can be an issue if no dealt correctly, I'd just like to get confirmation on things if their not as clear as the other trans individuals in the mod.

I would say for Still Life unless there is a "I won't job for females" like in EWR, make her female or female Trans. I don't play TEW so I can't say the function. 

NJPW have a new tv deal with ROKU. 

https://411mania.com/wrestling/njpw-content-coming-to-the-roku-channel/

its non exclusive, interesting some of the networks that were in talks for a deal too, might be worth adding them to the database as they seem interested in wrestling content. I know ESPN is already in the database not sure if VICE and CBS Sports Network are (i'm not at my main PC to check)

https://411mania.com/wrestling/details-on-more-networks-njpw-negotiated-with-prior-to-roku-channel-deal/

I have questions to ask you TheWho;

1- In my previous work, i did a image preview of my work and we can see that i have used some of your images workers of your pack. I did say that i removed them because it was from your pack (But unless i got your permission), but i will then ask if i can have your permission to take somes images of your packs to add to mine? (Somes of your images can complete my incomplete pack)

2- I'm curious, how did you proceed about working all the specific stats that you give for every worker for your mod?

Here some of my work i want to share;

Here the link for the Tokyo Joshi Pro japan wrestling roster pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2bczrkjnw5uru2/Tokyo_Joshi_Pro.zip/file

Here what you should know:

- Most of my picture was a little ''Out-dated'' except for theses following: - MIZUKI, Hyper Misao, Arisu Endo, Nao Kakuta

- Missing theses following: - Sakisama, Mei Saint-Michel, Miyu Yamashita, Tetsuya Koda (Staff)

- About Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel, you can have it by checking my ''NEO Biishiki-gun stable pictures pack'' found on 2 topics (''TEW20 Real World Update: January 2021'' and ''Wrestler Picture Requests'')

The DDT roster was not in my plan to do it. When i did the Tokyo Joshi Pro roster, i did see another roster (The Ganbare Pro-Wrestling roster) with only few wrestler in it. Also, i did see that the official DDT roster have some staff. So i decide to do them. So here somes bonus wrestler to add to the ''DDT Universe''. 

Here the link for the DDT - Ganbare Pro-Wrestling roster pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ngqgdew98zyk80u/DDT_-_Ganbare_Pro-Wrestling.zip/file

Here what you should know:

- Most of my picture was a little ''Out-dated'' except for theses following: - Yumehito Imanari, Yuna Manase

Yuna Manase have 2 pictures (1 Out-dated and 1 Up to date)

- HARUKAZE is a gimmick. I think her real wrestler named is Haruka Kato or Yuuri Haruka (You can find her picture with ''The Who'' workers pack)

DDT roster staff;

Hisaya Imabayashi (General Manager - TEW; Authority Figure)

https://ibb.co/bKhrfY4

Inoue Mic (Ring Announcer - TEW; Personality)

https://ibb.co/9Nm8g0k

Kazunori Kosuge (Ring Announcer - TEW; Personality)

https://ibb.co/qNCX8gZ

Note: Missing the 2 referees Daisuke Kiso and Yukinori Matsui because you can find them with ''The Who'' workers pack.

Here another female worker who was working as a freelancer for the Tokyo Joshi Pro (And also the defunt promotion Wrestle-1) 

Reika Saiki

https://ibb.co/Mp1jTcP

P.S.: I have slowing down. Even with a few experience gain, i still have a lots of improve to make. Some of my work did have somes imperfection, but i try to keep up the good work (I really try). I wasn't able to reach the great work that i can see from some other picture that i saw on this forum and sometime i feel that my works sucks. I must declare this.... Hats down to those who does that stuff. I saw a lots of talents here.

Add Black Taurus to Impact Wrestling as a Heel Monster/Brute/Gimmicky gimmick. He appeared on impact last night joining decay.

Add Black Taurus to the Decay stable alongside Rosemary and Crazzy Steve. 

Can you update the Impact Plus app broadcaster. Currently only shows coverage for USA and Canada but is available worldwide. Especially important for UK as they are now touting this as their main home for Impact in the UK now are off Freesports. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

7 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Can you update the Impact Plus app broadcaster. Currently only shows coverage for USA and Canada but is available worldwide. Especially important for UK as they are now touting this as their main home for Impact in the UK now are off Freesports. 

That is because for its size and current money it will e a considerable financial drain, that's why all own roadcasters except for WWE and NJPW hare only active in their home region, with WWE and NJPW large enough with enough money to survive the costs.

16 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

That is because for its size and current money it will e a considerable financial drain, that's why all own roadcasters except for WWE and NJPW hare only active in their home region, with WWE and NJPW large enough with enough money to survive the costs.

Ah ok, apologies I know there are some sacrifices of accuracy in the db for playability purposes just wasn't aware of this one, thought it was an oversight. Do you know out of interest roughly how much it costs adding a region? Considering it seems to be the main UK broadcaster for them i'd be keen to add the UK Britain and Ireland regions, might make the change and run some test saves to see what kind of impact it has on the finances. 

WWE:

Kevin Owens should be a face
Aleister Black should be a heel
Kalisto should not be a member of Lucha House Party since they're on different brands
Billie Kay should not be managed by Peyton Royce
Billie Kay should not be set to manage Peyton Royce
Steve Cutler should be removed from the WWE roster
Lars Sullivan should be removed from the WWE roster
Mandy Rose should not be managed by Otis
Andrade & Garza should be set to inactive
Cesaro & Nakamura should be set to inactive

NXT:

Danny Burch should be heel
Indi Hartwell should be a heel
Jordan Devlin should be a heel
Killian Dane is a face
Matt Martel should be heel
Mercedes Martinez should be heel
Oney Lorcan should be heel
Pete Dunne should be heel
Ridge Holland should be heel. He should also be set as injured. Ankle dislocation and fracture in his left leg and a knee patellar dislocation and patellar tendon rupture in his right leg.
Scarlett should be heel
Velveteen Dream should be heel
Toni Storm should be heel
The Kings of NXT stable needs to be created. (Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch)

NXT: UK

I'd probably change Eddie Dennis's gimmick to an Evil Genius gimmick. Probably Offbeat/unstable but pointed in the generic/safe quadrant.
Wild Boar should be a heel
Wild Boar and Primate should have a tag team created called The Hunt
They should also be in a stable with Eddie Dennis though I'm not far enough in my watch through to know if they have a name but I'll add it if I get there.
Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews should be a team
Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley should be a team called "Pretty Deadly"

I'll add more tomorrow I'm sure.

ROH:
Brody King should be a face
Change Cheeseburger's name to "The World Famous" CB. He's still face but I'd change his gimmick to a flashy type cocky gimmick.
I would change Ethan Carter III to just EC III as he's moved away from the Ethan Carter 
Flip Gordon should have a mercenary gimmick. It's not really a cocky gimmick
Villain Enterprises is also no more as Marty is gone, Brody is a face and Flip is a heel.
PCO is a face
RUSH is a heel
Dragon Lee is a heel
The Beer City Bruiser is a heel

MLW:
Dominic Garrini is a heel
Konnan is Face
Add Mil Muertes to the roster, heel, aligned with Salina Del La Renta, Occult style gimmick

There may be more needed changes for these two but I'm not caught up enough. These are the ones that I currently know.

Few new additions to NXT, (Spoiler Tags in case anyone not watched takeover). 

Spoiler

- Add Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker) to NXT as a Heel, Arrogant, under the name LA Knight. 

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/02/video-eli-drake-debuts-in-wwe-nxt-as-la-knight/

- Add Taya Valkyrie to NXT.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/02/taya-valkyrie-reportedly-signs-with-wwe/

- Add Harlem Bravado to NXT.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/02/wwe-signs-another-former-evolve-star-update-on-next-wwe-performance-center-class/

-Add Blake Christian to NXT. Remove from Impact. 

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-signs-blake-christian-developmental-deal-333071

- Few more names to be added are: 

* Anthony Henry
* Christian Casanova
* AQA
* Saree

Three NXT Superstars who have already debuted on TV are also considered to be in this upcoming class – Cora Jade (fka Elayna Black), Zoey Stark (fka Lacey Ryan), and Gigi Dolin (fka Priscilla Kelly).

Rick Steiner’s son Bronson Rechsteiner and college football star Parker Boudreaux are also rumored.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic