2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Yep! They have also fired all of the equipment management team, who were beloved by Watson and the players. Brilliant plan Jack!

They heard other teams trashtalking about how the Texans couldn't carry their jockstraps, so the owners went out and said "get rid of all of them, everyone who carries anything! I want a brand new jockstrap carrying team before monday."

32 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I think they believe if they just get rid of everyone Watson likes, maybe he will think he’s already been traded.

lmao, completely change the jerseys, all wear disguises, just go full on trying to convince him he is somewhere else

48 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

lmao, completely change the jerseys, all wear disguises, just go full on trying to convince him he is somewhere else

Did wonders for the Bucs. Twice!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, damshow said:

Peterson will either take a starting role on a bad team or be one of those veteran depth adds you see the contenders make.

Probably, and I honestly believe whichever team it is will regret it. His level has dropped considerably, Peterson is no longer able to defend one-on-ones with any conviction and gives up costly penalties almost every week.

PFF ranked him #90 at Cornerback this season. Two seasons ago he was #10. Says a lot.

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Probably, and I honestly believe whichever team it is will regret it. His level has dropped considerably, Peterson is no longer able to defend one-on-ones with any conviction and gives up costly penalties almost every week.

PFF ranked him #90 at Cornerback this season. Two seasons ago he was #10. Says a lot.

Yeah that's the kind of dropoff that requires sliding a guy over to nickel corner or safety usually.

3 hours ago, damshow said:

Yeah that's the kind of dropoff that requires sliding a guy over to nickel corner or safety usually.

He could also just need a change of scenery/scheme. Xavier Rhodes was similarly written off by the end of his Vikings tenure but had a really good year for the Colts.