2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

He did well enough in the playoff game for them to keep him on, I think. Interested to see if he gets a shot. 

He doesn't have a ton of leverage but he's fair to make this demand, he's owed $1 million next year and is a UFA after. He was the 15th best LT in the NFL during his time filling in for Stanley so the talent at LT may not justify the cost but surely some team will take the shot to trade for him and pay him LT money.

Ravens figure to get a 3rd rd comp pick if they keep him and let him walk next year so that's where the price starts, but I'd expect quite a bit more. It's a huge risk for the Ravens since outside of Stanley and Bozeman on the left side there's a ton of holes now. Usually if you have 2 stable linemen you can get them to work well as a unit though, and hopefully a full training camp and preseason will help them get there. But this is not a team that can function with subpar OL play. It has to be elite given the shitty Greg Roman passing schemes requiring so much time for plays to develop.

If you didn't want to be a fan of the Patriots you shouldn't have picked the Texans as your team.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

🐐 shit

I'm assuming this is after half of one Bud Light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3