2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

46 minutes ago, DFF said:

Yeah, this is bloody great :D

I can't fucking believe it man. The draft literally fell to us in the way I wanted it, and our GM didn't fucking overthink it and just took the best player in the trenches. Well played crew. 

I'm hoping Jayson Oweh falls to us in the second....or we trade back there and maybe get Dyami Brown. 

• Like 1

Just now, Buschie Kay said:

Feel like Daniel Jeremiah's doing the same thing Mike Mayock used to do where he'd basically tell you the pick 20 seconds before it's announced, but he passes it off as a prediction.

Still miles better than ESPN coverage.

Only time I liked this was when the Ravens drafted Lamar and I got a solid 30 seconds of Mayock losing his mind on TV about how excited he was. Got me ready to party... at 12:30am.

I went to bed like right after.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, damshow said:

Wow I already hate Mac Jones

I'm watching this with the sound off in favor of watching old SNL episodes on Twitch, but he has real January 6th energy even without hearing him speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Right, I really want us to take Farley or Newsome here but we'll either draft Zaven Collins or trade down I imagine.

You don’t want Farley here.  His medicals aren’t worth burning a mid round 1st on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lineker said:
  Hide contents

The Arizona Cardinals select Zaven Collins.

Good call.

Meh. Hope he delivers but we are looking very light at Corner now, going to be curious how we solve that issue when we're supposed to be wanting to "win now".

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Meh. Hope he delivers but we are looking very light at Corner now, going to be curious how we solve that issue when we're supposed to be wanting to "win now".

The Cowboys are forcing me to think that just ignoring being light at corner is a viable strategy 

• Haha 2