TEW20 Real World Update: March 2021

So here is the update for March, few bits of bigs news this month, firstly I've added a few attributes for some workers, not everyone has been done but a good chunk has, roughly somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4. Along with that there has been a change up in active Canadian promotions, I've retired Northern Championship Wrestling (NCW), and replaced them with International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS) and North Shore Pro Wrestling (NSPW), DEFY is still on my list of promotions to add but their not running and I wont add them till they do. Now for the real biggie, to prep for those promotion changes I added a few workers, specifically going through 2020 and 2021 results on cagematch and seeing who had profiles and who were not in the mod, for this month I went through Canada and Oceania as well as adding anyone missing featured on AEW Dark and GCW Fight Forever, so there is around 800 new workers added this month. Add to this I've done some prep work and have got a list to work on this month adding workers for the British Isles, Europe and Japan, so expect some of that next month. If you want to know who was added it's in the editors whiteboard and it does extend beyond what's there, you just need to scroll. Beyond that it's the usual updates/changes of the month, I tend to miss something so post anything that I did.

Enjoy

Database: March 2021
Graphics: March 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Edited by TheWho87

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
Just now, SirEdger said:

Nice! If you need help for North Shore Pro Wrestling, let me know. It's the local promotion in my area so I know a bit about their roster and events.

Take a look through the roster and see if anything's wrong, both their and IWS's rosters are made up of champions plus who they used on shows since September.

At a quick glance, I can tell you right away that Channing Decker and Maeve O'Farrell are missing from the NSPW roster. But there are a bunch of guys you've added in the free agents that I can actually fill in for that roster.

There's a working partnership between IWS, NSPW & Smash Wrestling. There isn't a specific name for this alliance but they've been working together for the past few years and right up until the pandemic hit

Edited by SirEdger

Also thank Mike Bailey and his discord for the Canada update, he's been streaming Canadian wrestling content and I asked in his discord what promotions would best represent Canada and that's the change they suggested.

6 hours ago, GimmickMatch said:

What do you do to work out the experience of tag teams? I've noticed you've added Bear Country (Bear Boulder & Bear Bronson) but haven't added them as a tag team in the database.

1 exp per match as a team. I missed a couple of teams, will add them next month.

I'm more of an EWR player, but have thought about giving TEW another try. I have the 05 version I think. Is it a simple copy and paste like for EWR or is there more to it? I tried to update in December and couldn't get it. 

Also, is there a way to have two versions of EWR on one pc? I thought I had two, but Both of them took me to the updated one from February. I had a 1994 one. I still have the file save and, just incase I lose, I want to be able to restart. I have fired most of my top talent for being crybabies. I was pushing them and they were still unhappy. I have Brian Lee my Undertaker and Mark Calaway doesn't want to resign lol. I wanted to restart another file but like I said, the updated one is all I have. 

Edited by 90sMania

7 hours ago, 90sMania said:

I'm more of an EWR player, but have thought about giving TEW another try. I have the 05 version I think. Is it a simple copy and paste like for EWR or is there more to it? I tried to update in December and couldn't get it. 

Also, is there a way to have two versions of EWR on one pc? I thought I had two, but Both of them took me to the updated one from February. I had a 1994 one. I still have the file save and, just incase I lose, I want to be able to restart. I have fired most of my top talent for being crybabies. I was pushing them and they were still unhappy. I have Brian Lee my Undertaker and Mark Calaway doesn't want to resign lol. I wanted to restart another file but like I said, the updated one is all I have. 

You'll need a database for your game version, you can find databases for older versions on https://tewdb.com/

Another great update Who. Some Impact Wrestling updates for the next one. 

- Add David Finlay (David Finlay Jr) and Juice Robinson to Impact under handshake deals as Babyfaces. Add a tag team for them as FinJuice.

- Add a working agreement between Impact Wrestling and NJPW. 

- Change Manik back to TJP. 

- Remove Impact Wrestling TV and PPV UK broadcasting deals with BoxNation and Youtube their site is listing it now as premiering on Impact Plus at 3am GMT each Wednesday as well as on 5Star.

- Set Xplosion to a dormant show and remove broadcasting deals. It appears Impact has put the show on "extended hiatus" to focus on this new Before the Impact show they have on AXS. 

- Would it be possible to add eastern Europe coverage as tiny for Fight Network as I see on the impact site the show airs in PORTUGAL, TURKEY, GREECE, BULGARIA, SERBIA & MONTENEGRO, BOSNIA on there, looks like Mediterranean and iberia is set already but eastern europe should cover bulgaria/serbia etc.

- If possible could you update the Impact Wrestling Event schedule as some of the PPV names and orders are a bit out of date now, and you already have logos for many of the ones to be included. Based on the events held in the last two years i'd recommend the following:

Spoiler

- Jan / Wk 3 / Saturday -- Hard to Kill                  Pay Per View

- Feb / Wk 2 / Saturday -- No Surrender              Impact + Special 

- Mar / Wk 2 / Saturday -- Sacrifice                      Impact + Special 

- Apr / Wk 4 / Saturday -- Rebellion                      Pay Per View

- May / Wk 1 / Sunday -- Code Red                     Impact + Special 

- Jun / Wk 4 / Saturday -- Bash at the Brewery  Impact + Special  (Event is numbered, next one is 3) (Event usually takes place at Freetail Brewing Company in San Antonio Texas).

- Jul / Wk 3 / Saturday -- Slammiversary              Pay Per View

- Aug / Wk 1 / Sunday -- Unbreakable                   Impact + Special 

- Sep / Wk 4 / Saturday -- Victory Road                Impact + Special 

- Oct / Wk 4 / Saturday -- Bound For Glory            Pay Per View

- Nov / Wk 2 / Saturday -- Turning Point                Impact + Special 

- Dec / Wk 2 / Saturday -- Final Resolution            Impact + Special 

- And some NWA Updates.

- Remove broadcasting deal with Youtube.

- Add NWA Power broadcast deal with Fite TV

- Add Events Deal with Fite TV, Early Evening Slot

https://lastwordonsports.com/prowrestling/2021/03/02/nwa-partnership-fite-tv/

- Update NWA March event to "Back for the Attack" Week 3, Sunday.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

20 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Would it be possible to add eastern Europe coverage as tiny for Fight Network as I see on the impact site the show airs in PORTUGAL, TURKEY, GREECE, BULGARIA, SERBIA & MONTENEGRO, BOSNIA on there, looks like Mediterranean and iberia is set already but eastern europe should cover bulgaria/serbia etc.

This is the map I use for my mod, all those regions covered that are not reflected are in Southern Europe.

Spoiler

ihXe6TJ.jpg

21 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

This is the map I use for my mod, all those regions covered that are not reflected are in Southern Europe.

Thats fair enough, southern europe then as tiny instead of eastern europe, wasnt sure what countries fell under what will keep that map handy. 

- Add Billy Kidman to WWE under a written deal as a road agent. He was furloughed last year but was brought back, returned on September 25, 2020.

- Add Rampage Brown to a written deal with NXT UK. And remove him from Progress and RPW UK.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Couple more Impact Updates, in spoiler quotes for those who haven't watched Sacrifice yet. 

Spoiler

- Turn Rhino Heel and add him to the Violent by Design Stable.  (also set Eric Young as Leader of the stable).

- Ace Austin is now the X-Division Champion

- FinJuice (David Finlay and Juice Robinson) are now the Tag-Team Champions

Edited by JohnnyNitro