EWR March 2021 Update

Well here we go. I hope this goes over better than the explosions during the Exploding Barbedwire Deathmatch.

All the females from the AEW Women's Eliminator is on the roster for this month. If they are not there for when I do the May update, they will NOT be on the roster.

Evil Uno for now is the leader of the Dark Order this is since I cannot really add Brodie Jr. who has become the new leader.

I had minimal adds for this month with only Bad Bunny, Karissa Rivera, Madi Wrenkowski and Sledge. I am not adding Shaq since I got burned with the Tyson add... 

Black Taurus is in the game as Taurus (his AAA name, similar to Fenix and Penta)

Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bptjxk1b5aanktp/March+2021+Lite.zip/file
Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q90c0c8xahexn2g/March+2021+Full.zip/file

• Thanks 2

• Lineker changed the title to EWR March 2021 Update
  • Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Quick stable notes, Strictly Business should be nixed, since NWA is going through a reboot (aside from Thom and Nick, Kamille, and May, everyone else is gone). Likewise with Desi Hit Squad, though Sherva is teaming with Raju. Also Cedric Alexander is not with the Hurt Business.

7 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Quick stable notes, Strictly Business should be nixed, since NWA is going through a reboot (aside from Thom and Nick, Kamille, and May, everyone else is gone). Likewise with Desi Hit Squad, though Sherva is teaming with Raju. Also Cedric Alexander is not with the Hurt Business.

I'll await the NWA roster reboot for the ppv. As for now Kamille was in from the UWN Shockwave shows since she was with Aldis.

Cedric Alexander is still in the Hurt Business for now and is still tag champs with Shelton. Maybe there is tension, but he's still teaming with Shelton and a part of the stable.

1 hour ago, pryko1987 said:

Simone Johnson, the Rock's daughter, is in the database as male

I'll fix that... I typically try to have the new additions be in alphabetical order so I likely altered who was before her and never changed back.

Edited by mkpunk

So for the next update, Trish Adora's finisher is the Lariat Tubman. And one of AJ Gray's finishers should be the Blue Eyes White Dragon, the pumphandle Emerald Flowsion he does. 

Aaaaand somehow you set Hurricane to be 22 years old. 

Also, and maybe it's just me, but Jim Ross's talent is just WAY too high. He's an active detriment to the product these days. 

Edited by KingCrippler

What do you think about raising Eddie Kingston's charisma to 96 ? He is the best talker in the business IMO.

6 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

Also, and maybe it's just me, but Jim Ross's talent is just WAY too high. He's an active detriment to the product these days. 

He is still good for classics matches like Cody/Dustin in 2019 but not for the modern product like New Japan and AEW. But look at those ratings of other announcers :

Spoiler

Mauro Ranallo 95

Jim Cornette 94

CM Punk 88

Jim Ross 87

Jonathan Coachman 87 !!!!!!

Corey Graves 86

Booker T 85

Matt Striker 82

Michael Cole 82

Renee Paquette 82

Rich Bochini 82

Todd Keneley 82

Jerry Lawler 81

Mike Tenay 81

Nigel McGuiness 81

Excalibur 80

Edited by conker8

3 hours ago, conker8 said:

What do you think about raising Eddie Kingston's charisma to 96 ? He is the best talker in the business IMO.

He is still good for classics matches like Cody/Dustin in 2019 but not for the modern product like New Japan and AEW. But look at those ratings of other announcers :

Hide contents

Mauro Ranallo 95

Jim Cornette 94

CM Punk 88

Jim Ross 87

Corey Graves 86

Booker T 85

Matt Striker 82

Michael Cole 82

Renee Paquette 82

Rich Bochini 82

Todd Keneley 82

Jerry Lawler 81

Mike Tenay 81

Nigel McGuiness 81

Excalibur 80

Ross stayong at 87, I don't know. I don't like him now and agree with King Crippler. He is quite a bit off and it isn't in the unfamiliar way he could be with New Japan.

Excalibur will definitely get an up.

Coachman I've liked but there have been problems so I'll lower him.

Booker might be a little too high too.

Bochini and McGuinness I might bump up too.

Cole seems somewhat low but he has issues from time to time...

• Like 1

I noticed a couple of typos, I don't think they warrant spoiler warnings or anything like that. They are relative minor, but I'll mention the one's I have found.
1) Cain Velasquez

2) MLW Caribbean

If I see more, I'll post it

On 13/03/2021 at 21:35, KingCrippler said:

So for the next update, Trish Adora's finisher is the Lariat Tubman. And one of AJ Gray's finishers should be the Blue Eyes White Dragon, the pumphandle Emerald Flowsion he does. 

Aaaaand somehow you set Hurricane to be 22 years old. 

Fixed

3 hours ago, Kuji said:

I noticed a couple of typos, I don't think they warrant spoiler warnings or anything like that. They are relative minor, but I'll mention the one's I have found.
1) Cain Velasquez

2) MLW Caribbean

If I see more, I'll post it

Fixed

On 14/03/2021 at 04:28, conker8 said:

Hide contents

Mauro Ranallo 95

Jim Cornette 94

CM Punk 88

Jim Ross 87

Corey Graves 86

Booker T 85

Matt Striker 82

Michael Cole 82

Renee Paquette 82

Rich Bochini 82

Todd Keneley 82

Jerry Lawler 81

Mike Tenay 81

Nigel McGuiness 81

Excalibur 80

I looked at a few of these and others. If you have further opinions on them, let me know.

Spoiler

Booker T: 85 to 81
Byron Saxton: 76 to 75
Caprice Coleman: 68 to 70
CM Punk: 88 to 90
Corey Graves: 86 to 88
David Otunga: 72 to 70
Excalibur: 80 to 88
Ian Riccaboni: 70 to 73
Jerry Lawler: 81, stays at 81
Jim Cornette: 94 to 92
Jim Ross: 87 to 82
Joe Galli: 75, stays at 75
John Bradshaw: 72 to 75
Jonathan Coachman: 87 to 77
Kevin Kelly: 79 to 82
Lenny Leonard: 74, stays at 74
Matt Striker: 82 to 86
Mauro Ranallo 95, stays at 95
Michael Cole: 82 to 84
Mike Tenay: 81, stays at 81?
Mister Saint Laurent: 68 to 70
Nigel McGuiness: 81 to 84
Percy Watson: 76 to 72
Quinn McKay: 63 to 68
Raymond Rougeau: 63 to 68
Renee Paquette: 82 to 85
Rich Bochini: 82 to 86
Scott Hudson: 71 to 70
Sean Mooney: 67, stays at 67
Todd Keneley: 82, stays at 81?
Todd Pettengill: 68 to 70
Tony Dawson: 64 to 72
Tony Schiavone: 75 to 85
Vic Joseph: 55 to 83

On 11/03/2021 at 23:11, mkpunk said:

I'll await the NWA roster reboot for the ppv. As for now Kamille was in from the UWN Shockwave shows since she was with Aldis.

Cedric Alexander is still in the Hurt Business for now and is still tag champs with Shelton. Maybe there is tension, but he's still teaming with Shelton and a part of the stable.

In an update, Kamille and Thom Latimer are currently set for the NWA PPV.

On 15/03/2021 at 19:20, mkpunk said:

Hide contents

Booker T: 85 to 81
Byron Saxton: 76 to 75
Caprice Coleman: 68 to 70
CM Punk: 88 to 90
Corey Graves: 86 to 88
David Otunga: 72 to 70
Excalibur: 80 to 88
Ian Riccaboni: 70 to 73
Jerry Lawler: 81, stays at 81
Jim Cornette: 94 to 92
Jim Ross: 87 to 82
Joe Galli: 75, stays at 75
John Bradshaw: 72 to 75
Jonathan Coachman: 87 to 77
Kevin Kelly: 79 to 82
Lenny Leonard: 74, stays at 74
Matt Striker: 82 to 86
Mauro Ranallo 95, stays at 95
Michael Cole: 82 to 84
Mike Tenay: 81, stays at 81?
Mister Saint Laurent: 68 to 70
Nigel McGuiness: 81 to 84
Percy Watson: 76 to 72
Quinn McKay: 63 to 68
Raymond Rougeau: 63 to 68
Renee Paquette: 82 to 85
Rich Bochini: 82 to 86
Scott Hudson: 71 to 70
Sean Mooney: 67, stays at 67
Todd Keneley: 82, stays at 81?
Todd Pettengill: 68 to 70
Tony Dawson: 64 to 72
Tony Schiavone: 75 to 85
Vic Joseph: 55 to 83

Not a fan of Matt Striker but I'm okay with all of these changes.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I have sum MLW suggestions:

Alex Hammerstone charisma: 60 to 68; over 26 to 40+?

Shawn Daivari is age 36

Gino Medina charisma 53 to 60

Jacob Fatu is not free agent(maybe my game is broken :D ). Charisma 60 to 68

Myron Reed Age is 24

Richard Holliday charisma 73 to 76+?

Ross Von Erich charisma 54 to 64(Marshall has 67)

Tom Lawlor age is 37, charisma 70 to 74+?

Alicia Atout talent 65 to 70/72? Maybe she gotta be on screen persona cuz her segments with Holliday are gold. :D 

6 hours ago, SeekBG said:

Hi guys, I have sum MLW suggestions:

Alex Hammerstone charisma: 60 to 68; over 26 to 40+?

Shawn Daivari is age 36

Gino Medina charisma 53 to 60

Jacob Fatu is not free agent(maybe my game is broken :D ). Charisma 60 to 68

Myron Reed Age is 24

Richard Holliday charisma 73 to 76+?

Ross Von Erich charisma 54 to 64(Marshall has 67)

Tom Lawlor age is 37, charisma 70 to 74+?

Alicia Atout talent 65 to 70/72? Maybe she gotta be on screen persona cuz her segments with Holliday are gold. :D 

Fixed most of these. Not sure about Atout since she adds a production crew member to MLW and removes a "we need X." Here however are things I altered to what you said.

I set Hammer to 48 over, 70 charisma

Gino is set to 68 charisma

Jacob Fatu while I love in ring is comes off similar to most silent Samoan savage trope characters and not that charismatic. I think the issue was the promotions he was in I had alphabetical and never fixed when I deleted or removed him (in the case of AAW.)

Filthy I set to 80 (he was entertaining with Pulp Fusion last year) while I bumped Gotch down to 74.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2021 at 22:30, mkpunk said:

Well here we go. I hope this goes over better than the explosions during the Exploding Barbedwire Deathmatch.

All the females from the AEW Women's Eliminator is on the roster for this month. If they are not there for when I do the May update, they will NOT be on the roster.

Evil Uno for now is the leader of the Dark Order this is since I cannot really add Brodie Jr. who has become the new leader.

I had minimal adds for this month with only Bad Bunny, Karissa Rivera, Madi Wrenkowski and Sledge. I am not adding Shaq since I got burned with the Tyson add... 

Black Taurus is in the game as Taurus (his AAA name, similar to Fenix and Penta)

Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bptjxk1b5aanktp/March+2021+Lite.zip/file
Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q90c0c8xahexn2g/March+2021+Full.zip/file

Can I use the new pictures pack with my current save. The last roster update I downloaded from you was back in October keep up the awesome work btw. I don't wanna have to start over again 😩