She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

I have my Fire Pro Twitch stream as some may already be aware, which I've recently re-branded so if I ever decide to stream non-Fire Pro stuff, I can keep the two seperate.

The other one is currently called OctoberRavenPlays and I haven't decided on how I'm going to start it. No Man's Sky probably isn't good stream material, especially without commentary.

• Like 1

I don't actually have a stream of my own, but I will follow people- tomprattvoltuk [don't ask].

As I said in his specific thread, @Ollie's stream is always fun. It's actually relaxing! 

• Like 1

Updated the first post with a list of people who have dropped links, as well as a description of what they stream and who they are on EWB!

• Like 1

Myself and two friends are playing the Traveller RPG every Friday night from 10-midnight GMT. It's a sci-fi game which is brilliant but not as popular as dnd of course.

We also have been meeting up for an hour on a Thursday night at 10.30pm just to chat about the game, Traveller, TTRPGs etc in general.

Updated! I know @El Tibby Lee also streams, so I've added them to the list as well. Same for ApSham, whose name on here I can't remember right now. If any links don't work, please tell me!

• Like 1

Insert shameless self promotion here: I'm gonna be streaming in about 2 hours. I'll probably do a little bit of D&D talk, likely a little bit of monster and encounter design, since I'm (hopefully) going to be streaming a liveplay soon. I might play some more Final Fantasy afterwards

Come and watch me tonight? I think Euro Truck Simulator is a good fit for Twitch (based on my experience of only ever doing Euro Truck Simulator). It allows a lot of nice space to have a chat. (But this also means there isn’t much time in doing it unless I can get the bodies in because I normally just listen to tunes or an audiobook while I do it but I imagine the copyright gods would strike that down)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, metalman said:

Come and watch me tonight? I think Euro Truck Simulator is a good fit for Twitch (based on my experience of only ever doing Euro Truck Simulator). It allows a lot of nice space to have a chat. (But this also means there isn’t much time in doing it unless I can get the bodies in because I normally just listen to tunes or an audiobook while I do it but I imagine the copyright gods would strike that down)

What time are you thinking of starting?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metalman said:

Did you pick up a pack of Marlboro's to make the experience authentic?

• Haha 1

On 19/03/2021 at 02:26, Mick said:

This is a small list of what I am considering streaming thus far, subject to more additions:

Screenshot_20210319-031902_Notepad Free.jpg

My thought is, at least with older games, to look for things that can beaten in about four hours or, baring that, can be split into multiple episodes. More will be added, but this is just a rough idea. 

Lots to like on that list! Idk if I would be able to watch live but some of those games i'd probably watch the episodes of the play throughs