She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

12 minutes ago, metalman said:

Are we BST right now? I never learned about timezones, put it down to my poor education.

I mean 22:15 in whatever time I am living in right now 

Well, they were the best of times...but also, the worst of times.

I stream usually Thursday nights, and i've dropped in on Cloudy's and TEOL's streams whenever I'm awake for them.

I stream (It's) Magic (Norro, you can't beat me), sometimes CSGO or assorted strategy/turn-based games.

twitch.tv/tiesau

Gonna have to try and catch a Metalman stream at some point.

Had one open this morning for somebody called "Nora The Explorer" as she was picked as a Rust partner for one of the item drops.

She doubled her sub count from 20k to 40k overnight, and during one part that I actually watched, someone gave 3 donations totalling $175. Madness. It seems there's a guy called UAEnumbers who's given over $5000 over time as well.

7 hours ago, Baddar said:

Gonna have to try and catch a Metalman stream at some point.

Had one open this morning for somebody called "Nora The Explorer" as she was picked as a Rust partner for one of the item drops.

She doubled her sub count from 20k to 40k overnight, and during one part that I actually watched, someone gave 3 donations totalling $175. Madness. It seems there's a guy called UAEnumbers who's given over $5000 over time as well.

Yeah sometimes it amazes me the kind of donations and subs people get. I actually gifted quite a few subs when I first started on twitch and it gets dangerous because they are pretty expensive. You just sometimes get caught up in the hype and before you know it, you've donated way too much.