She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

3 minutes ago, Forky said:

Don't hate. He'd make partner on that 😛 

No, if that happened I'd somehow get negative subscribers.

But yeah, not sure what happened there. I definitely turned *off* the stream when I was done... maybe I accidentally double clicked and didn't notice?

1 minute ago, Forky said:

I meant on 742 listeners.....

Oh if I could get 742 listeners doing that you bet I fucking would.

In just over an hour (11pm BST) we've got a special episode of BoysFromTheBalticStar as we're interviewing Pat from Diesel Shot who are currently Kickstarting a brand new Queer Feminist Space Communism TTRPG called ChangedStars.

Please come and watch it and show your support for such ventures, even if you're not too bothered about us!

• Like 1

Okay, going to go on now. Let me know in that chat if you come along and I'll turn the microphone on. Otherwise I'll just play with the radio on. I know you're not supposed to listen to music over Twitch but if you don't like it sue me. (Please don't sue me.)

On 02/05/2021 at 01:49, Meacon Keaton said:

I missed it. :(

So sad! Gonna do American Truck Simulator tonight BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL.

I don’t understand how the American roads work. (Not that I understand European roads but I understand American roads even less)

On 03/05/2021 at 15:56, metalman said:

I don’t understand how the American roads work.

Everything's made up and your turn signal doesn't matter.

• Like 1

Somewhere around 7pm BST tonight I'm going to be streaming a simmed Fire Pro tournament because I've got nothing better to do. Never done this before, no idea what I'm doing, not expecting it to be a success in any way whatsoever, but feel free to drop in.

www.twitch.tv/patrickwreed 

• Like 1

Tonight is BoysFromTheBalticStar time! At 10pm UK time (just less than an hour).

We're at that point now where we're having to "game the system" to level up as it were. If you do have a few minutes to drop in, even muted, that would be appreciated and maybe say a few bits in chat. We're also 15 off the magic 50 followers if you don't mind getting two notifications a week that we're going live! Also if you want a follower let me know and I'll follow back and pop into your streams when I'm available.

Anyway, you might actually enjoy our roleplaying nonsense if you stick around for a bit! No promises though! :P

• Like 1

My Fire Pro stream was a frankly preposterous thing to do, so thanks to all the EWBers who checked in on my nonsense.

I kind of divided my time between half-arsed commentary and general chit-chat, depending who was around and how engaged people were in the chat. I don't really want to plan anything more complex than that, but it was fun while it lasted, and killed a lot of downtime for me, so I'll probably keep it up.

I'm running a Twitter thread keeping track of the stupid tournament I'm doing, from here on down:

Thanks to everyone who helped me navigate how Fire Pro rules work, because they threw some spanners in the works. 

Rather than continuing the same tournament, I've simmed the outstanding matches, and will book a new deathmatch tournament with no time limits, made up of everyone who qualified in this round. I will aim to stream that the same time next week.

• Like 3

YET-TAY vs Repo be like

• Like 1

We're on a posh boat! In the middle of a lake! About to make a fish trading deal with a rich old bloke! And on the shore there's a fancy nightclub where one wall's a waterfall! And our psionic nemesis has just turned up! AND WE START IN AN HOUR!

On 12/05/2021 at 01:43, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Come watch me play D&D in space every Tuesday night!

www.twitch.tv/dmfilly

Just clicked to follow you.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Just clicked to follow you.

Don't trust him! He's also roleplaying in space. Check your suits for puncture holes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/pc-gaming/accessories/content-creation/products/atrix-streaming-kit/11110840.html

If anyone's on a budget and wants to try and get into streaming, this kit is on sale at GameStop. Comes with a cam, a mic, and a LED light. $60, normal price is $100. I think the deal may only qualify for US customers/USD. But still, it seems like it's a pretty decent entry-level kit. I'm half-tempted to get it just because I want the LED light <_<

On 11/05/2021 at 19:43, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Come watch me play D&D in space every Tuesday night!

www.twitch.tv/dmfilly

I added this to the front page, but so I'm correct, that's not your Twitch handle, yes? I put in the first post that they are a friend and that you play D&D on Tuesday nights.

• Like 1