She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

11 minutes ago, CLDY said:

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/pc-gaming/accessories/content-creation/products/atrix-streaming-kit/11110840.html

If anyone's on a budget and wants to try and get into streaming, this kit is on sale at GameStop. Comes with a cam, a mic, and a LED light. $60, normal price is $100. I think the deal may only qualify for US customers/USD. But still, it seems like it's a pretty decent entry-level kit. I'm half-tempted to get it just because I want the LED light <_<

I added this to the front page, but so I'm correct, that's not your Twitch handle, yes? I put in the first post that they are a friend and that you play D&D on Tuesday nights.

It's not my channel, it's my friend Filly's and I play in his Tuesday night stream.

• Like 1

did a show. here's a replay if you missed. I did an Iron Man match in Fire Pro... and a PROMO.

I'm trying something new today for my gaming stream. The girlfriend is joining me for some Stardew Valley. Streams starting now, because I'm the best at remembering to promote things ahead of time, but if you're interested in seeing two people who have a physical compulsion to be smartasses to each other try and coexist on stream without swearing too much, then we'd be happy to see you!

• Like 3

It's our first liveplay with all our magical new ways to spend your hard earned viewing credits tonight! Come and chill out and have a magical time with us. It should be a faintly ridiculous and cheery episode but I can sense danger on the horizon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest episode of Boysfromthebalticstar is starting at 10.30 BST. We're in a cave, knee deep in suspicious poo, a growing sense of foreboding and, worst of all, we're hundreds of miles away from the nearest tourist theme bar.

Twitch.tv/boysfromthebalticstar 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, did you know that today is Thursday? I didn't. I thought it was Tuesday all day yesterday and as a result, I didn't stream when I had been planning to. So to make it up, I'm gonna be streaming Final Fantasy X in about an hour and a half over on twitch.tv/groveofcypress 

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone's interested in this kind of thing, but I'll be livestreaming a little D&D map making over on twitch.tv/groveofcypress in about 30 minutes. Maybe we'll play some games after, but I'm just gonna be putting some work into a map I'm making for one of the board members here, actually!

• Like 1