Completely Vanilla (or Premier League) Mafia Signups

I have game setups for both of these but the Premier League one requires 19 or 20 players. If enough players sign up then I'll run with that version. If not, it'll be a totally vanilla game with no power roles.

Signups will automatically close if we get to 20.

Currently 11 players short of the PL mafia game. I'll leave signups open until noon on Saturday (UK time).

@Forky @Gazz @C-MIL @Your Mom @Hook @Gongsun Zan @CLDY @NaiTEOL de la reversión @Maxx @DYSI @Mx. Canadian Destroyer @Essa @Bad News Jericode @Josh Mulaney @Meacon Keaton @Neil_1113 @Tigerstyle @Benjamin @JMarushin @Ace @DNB

Tagged peeps, feel free to let me know if you're only interested in playing one or the other game set up. Don't feel afraid to say you aren't interested in playing; I recently took a multiple game break myself and know that mafia isn't always a priority.

Good news everyone (especially @Forky)! I've re-jigged the PL Mafia roles to make it work with 15 players, which means we only need 5 more signups to play that version. Signups will remain open until Saturday afternoon regardless as I'm busy that morning and wouldn't get much time to send out role PMs on weekday evenings.