Jump to content

TEW20 Real World Update: April 2021

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00


Recommended Posts

So here is the update for April, there is going to be a pre and post WrestleMania update, the main difference between the two being the changes of WrestleMania and any errors pointed out in between. The main update this month is that I've gone through and given some stats a bit of a tweek, don't get too excited, it's mostly brining a few people out of the general stat pool as well as tiding those in it a bit, the primaty focus was tidying up those over 50 in primary skills but that then rolled into doing the rest. My inital plan was to work on adding worker but I've pushed that back to work on stats, due to going through all 8000+ workers I didn't do much else this month beyond the usual updates so there may be a few things missing, anything major I'll add into the post WrestleMania update, that will cover the results of Takeover and WrestleMania.

Enjoy

 

Database: April 2021 (Pre WrestleMania) / April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)
Graphics: April 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

 

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Broadcaster Changes

ABC (Australia) has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
ABC Comedy (Australia) has been rebranded to ABC TV Plus (from 2021-01-01).
AMC Networks has refreshed its logo (from 2021-01-28).
Fox Sports (Netherlands) has been rebranded to ESPN (from 2021-01-01).
The US regional Fox Sports affiliates have come under the ownership of Diamond Sports Group, a subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have been rebranded as Bally Sports [Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit etc.] (from 2021-03-31).
Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
NOW TV has been rebranded to NOW (from 2021-03-15).
Toonami has a new logo (from 2021-03-20).
WGN America has rebranded as NewsNation (from 2021-03-01).

I've created a ZIP file with all of these updates for you (Logos in PNG), as well as adding some logos that I can't find in the most recent packs. Hope this helps 😊

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-02_TEWR.zip

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BiggieEllefson said:

Broadcaster Changes

ABC (Australia) has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
ABC Comedy (Australia) has been rebranded to ABC TV Plus (from 2021-01-01).
AMC Networks has refreshed its logo (from 2021-01-28).
Fox Sports (Netherlands) has been rebranded to ESPN (from 2021-01-01).
The US regional Fox Sports affiliates have come under the ownership of Diamond Sports Group, a subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have been rebranded as Bally Sports [Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit etc.] (from 2021-03-31).
Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
NOW TV has been rebranded to NOW (from 2021-03-15).
Toonami has a new logo (from 2021-03-20).
WGN America has rebranded as NewsNation (from 2021-03-01).

I've created a ZIP file with all of these updates for you (Logos in PNG), as well as adding some logos that I can't find in the most recent packs. Hope this helps 😊

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-02_TEWR.zip

I won't put this in the Post WrestleMania update since I won't be updating the graphics pack, will be changed for May.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2021 at 16:59, TheWho87 said:

Can't wait till their back in May.

LOL its always these two aswell, never seen a tag team hop in and out as much in my life. 

Also remove from Impact -

 - Melissa Santos 

- Renee Michelle

- Killer Kelly

- Konnan

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2021 at 14:01, BiggieEllefson said:

Broadcaster Changes

ABC (Australia) has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
ABC Comedy (Australia) has been rebranded to ABC TV Plus (from 2021-01-01).
AMC Networks has refreshed its logo (from 2021-01-28).
Fox Sports (Netherlands) has been rebranded to ESPN (from 2021-01-01).
The US regional Fox Sports affiliates have come under the ownership of Diamond Sports Group, a subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have been rebranded as Bally Sports [Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit etc.] (from 2021-03-31).
Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
NOW TV has been rebranded to NOW (from 2021-03-15).
Toonami has a new logo (from 2021-03-20).
WGN America has rebranded as NewsNation (from 2021-03-01).

I've created a ZIP file with all of these updates for you (Logos in PNG), as well as adding some logos that I can't find in the most recent packs. Hope this helps 😊

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-02_TEWR.zip

I've collated the logos of the Bally Sports rebrands, as they didn't exist in this initial collection of logos, and uploaded a ZIP file for you. I'd rather upload and get it sorted now, than wait until the end of the month and then completely forget, because I am like that.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-09_Ballys.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Add Taylor Wilde to Impact

Spoilers since she hasn’t appeared on tv yet but they have announced it on tv.

 

- Add Sam Beale to Impact under a handshake deal as a babyface. 

- Remove Jazz from Impact she lost a retirement match at Hardcore Justice. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2021 at 22:04, sadboinaish said:

I got another CHIKARA gimmick for ya to edit!

  Reveal hidden contents

Kevin Condron is currently playing the character of ‘Gentleman’ Jervis Cottonbelly. In the database, there is a worker named “Jervis” that is signed to CWFH.
 

reference #1

reference #2

 

That's know.

On 10/04/2021 at 00:38, JohnnyNitro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Add Taylor Wilde to Impact

Spoilers since she hasn’t appeared on tv yet but they have announced it on tv.

 

- Add Sam Beale to Impact under a handshake deal as a babyface. 

- Remove Jazz from Impact she lost a retirement match at Hardcore Justice. 

These will be in May, not the post mania update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

That's know.

These will be in May, not the post mania update.

No probs. 

Also saying this respectfully as someone who loves a bit of Impact Wrestling but should NXT not be ranked ahead of them in the company wars? NXT and AEW drawing 700k range in ratings at the moment, Impact 160k-ish, even accounting for the less well known TV channel, they probably are more popular these days? 1. WWE, 2. NJPW, 3. AEW, 4. NXT, 5. Impact Wrestling sounds about right to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

WWE:
Otis should be heel
Rhea Ripley should be heel (Though I don't know if that's only for Mania)
Sasha should be face
Retribution has split up

NXT
Boa should be heel
Chase Parker should be a heel
Isaiah Scott should be heel
Jessie Kamea should be heel, teamed with Aliyah and managed by Robert Stone
Tyler Rust is a heel and should be managed by Malcolm Bivens
Xia Li should be a heel
 

I haven't included any Takeover or WM spoilers as I assume you're probably keeping track of those.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Forky said:

I haven't included any Takeover or WM spoilers as I assume you're probably keeping track of those.

What there much more beyong the title changes? I was half watching half updating the mod, didn't notice anything major, plus I only caught NXT, don't get Mania. I did add in the new NXT:UK debuts though. I did read who Franky Monet is meant to be, but I'd rather hold off till debut just in case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheWho87 said:

What there much more beyong the title changes? I was half watching half updating the mod, didn't notice anything major, plus I only caught NXT, don't get Mania. I did add in the new NXT:UK debuts though. I did read who Franky Monet is meant to be, but I'd rather hold off till debut just in case.

Nah it was just mainly any title changes so if you've got those noted then you basically have everything from NXT/Wrestlemania. There were no surprise turns or anything so far.

I'm setting up for a Dome diary so I've still got to go through the NXT UK roster and I'll let you know if I notice anything incorrect there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

No probs. 

Also saying this respectfully as someone who loves a bit of Impact Wrestling but should NXT not be ranked ahead of them in the company wars? NXT and AEW drawing 700k range in ratings at the moment, Impact 160k-ish, even accounting for the less well known TV channel, they probably are more popular these days? 1. WWE, 2. NJPW, 3. AEW, 4. NXT, 5. Impact Wrestling sounds about right to me.

Impact and NXT are around the same level pop, what gives Impact the boost over NXT is they have major pop in two regions (South East & Ontario).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a chance to go through NXT: UK and here's what I see so far.

Isla Dawn should be heel, Occult gimmick, Not sure what you'd call it but she's been playing with Ouji boards and shit.
Jordan Devlin should be a heel with a cocky gimmick
Kenny Williams should be a heel, probably a Realistic gimmick on the Generic/Safe side of things. Maybe something to do with being fed up with losing. Not sure what you'd call it.
Piper Niven should be a face. She never went heel, she just kind of played shades of gray toward the end of her feud with Kay Lee Ray.
Rampage Brown is a face.
Sam Gradwell is an arrogant heel
Millie McKenzie needs to be added to the roster, she's a face with a comeback kid style gimmick. There's kind of a 4 way feud right now bwetween Millie, Kay Lee, Meiko Satomura and Isla Dawn.
Lucky Kid should be added to the roster as Teoman. Not sure if he's meant to be a face/heel or what his gimmick really is to be honest. I feel like he's a heel because he's willing to do bad things for respect.
I feel like they're double turning Nina Samuels and Xia Brookside but you might want to hold off on that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Forky said:

Had a chance to go through NXT: UK and here's what I see so far.

Isla Dawn should be heel, Occult gimmick, Not sure what you'd call it but she's been playing with Ouji boards and shit.
Jordan Devlin should be a heel with a cocky gimmick
Kenny Williams should be a heel, probably a Realistic gimmick on the Generic/Safe side of things. Maybe something to do with being fed up with losing. Not sure what you'd call it.
Piper Niven should be a face. She never went heel, she just kind of played shades of gray toward the end of her feud with Kay Lee Ray.
Rampage Brown is a face.
Sam Gradwell is an arrogant heel
Millie McKenzie needs to be added to the roster, she's a face with a comeback kid style gimmick. There's kind of a 4 way feud right now bwetween Millie, Kay Lee, Meiko Satomura and Isla Dawn.
Lucky Kid should be added to the roster as Teoman. Not sure if he's meant to be a face/heel or what his gimmick really is to be honest. I feel like he's a heel because he's willing to do bad things for respect.
I feel like they're double turning Nina Samuels and Xia Brookside but you might want to hold off on that one.

Added all that in and everything so far posted here with notable exceptions, I also had a big update on AEW over on GDS, so the post Mania update should be good.

The Post WrestleMania update should be out at some point tomorrow, it's just the changes from WrestleMania night 2 and anything else I'm currently adding.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the April post WrestleMania update, it's mostly fixing/updating issues from the previous April update, there has also been a addition of workers which can be found in the editor. As usual any issues post away and I'll get round to them.

Added download to the first post.

Database: April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic work as always Who. Thanks.

Two small things I've noticed so far (spoilered for obvious reasons):

Spoiler

Jey Uso should be down as Andre BR Winner
Babatunde/Dabba Kato will apparently now be known as Commander Azeez according to news reports

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great update who! thanks.  

- Quick small thing i noticed but International Wrestling Syndicates logo dosent show, they are looking for IWS.jpg but its been changed to IWS (Can), anyone can change this themselves in two seconds so not a biggy, just something for the next update. 

- I think you can remove the broadcasting deals for Impact  TV and PPV on Nittele G+ in Japan. I cannot find any mention of them broadcasting impact on their website or elsewhere at the minute so i'm guessing this deal has expired and they are no longer on the air in japan.

- They do have a deal with Sony Ten to air Impact Wrestling TV in India (one of their best earners if im not mistaken so up the to company percentage to 20% maybe) and it airs in an afternoon slot. 

- WWE 205 Live should be set to held on Friday, shown on friday (it's usually taped/broadcast before or after Smackdown)

- WWE Main Event should set to held on Monday shown on Thursday (its taped prior to RAW).

Also quick question. I know this mod has India disabled but there are Indian broadcasters in the mod, so is there any advantage to starting with it enabled - i.e. you can still get broadcast revenue for deals there or will the fact theres no active promotions there cause issues in game?

Edited by JohnnyNitro
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Another great update who! thanks.  

- Quick small thing i noticed but International Wrestling Syndicates logo dosent show, they are looking for IWS.jpg but its been changed to IWS (Can), anyone can change this themselves in two seconds so not a biggy, just something for the next update. 

 

Also quick question. I know this mod has India disabled but there are Indian broadcasters in the mod, so is there any advantage to starting with it enabled - i.e. you can still get broadcast revenue for deals there or will the fact theres no active promotions there cause issues in game?

Yeah I noticed that after I released the data, it's in the pack just not set.

And India is inactive since there are no promotions active there, nothing stopping you making it active,  i just don't see the point having it active if there are not promotions in the region.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just going through the mod, it looks good but I've noticed Kota Ibushi is still set as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Will Ospreay should be the current IWGP World Heavyweight champion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Owen said:

Just going through the mod, it looks good but I've noticed Kota Ibushi is still set as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Will Ospreay should be the current IWGP World Heavyweight champion.

This is where you have to bend things due to WrestleMania, usually it's at the end of March or start of April, this year it's a week into April, because of this I set my update to be as if it's April 1st but with the results of Mania, it's a little awkward but the April update is the only one this happens to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Owen said:

Just going through the mod, it looks good but I've noticed Kota Ibushi is still set as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Will Ospreay should be the current IWGP World Heavyweight champion.

On this, i dont follow japanese wrestling that much but according to wikipedia the IWGP Heavyweight Championship is retired. It was unified with Intercontinental title and the new belt is the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship starting with Ibushi and now Ospreay? Should this be reflected in game or is it really just an extension to the original heavyweight belt and treated as such?

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_World_Heavyweight_Championship 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Similar Content

    • By mkpunk
      Here is the Super Lite edition of the EWR update for April. I will look to have Full and Lite up tomorrow, if not Friday. (I got a new computer and am working on dragging over my EWR pics over.) I only added one worker this month.
      April Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ymhc7szxltu6kl/April_2021_Super_Lite.zip/file
      April Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jrk53ggvegzmtgh/April_2021_Light.zip/file
      April Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rx5yfgwfjpgmms2/April_2021_Full.zip/file
      WrestleMania Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ahsotximfmjikq/WrestleMania_Super_Light.zip/file
      WrestleMania Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g5v79w0pbi1cky2/WrestleMania_Light.zip/file
      WrestleMania Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7x3o5h03z5stg9c/WrestleMania_Full.zip/file
      NWA is up to date. I will have Slice Bogie in, once I see enough to make stats for him. Austin Idol will not be added since as a worker, you cannot be older than 70.
      AEW is up to date.
      IMPACT had considerable updates as well.
      Update 4/3: Lite and Full updates are up.
      I have also updated quite a few NXT, WWE and NXT-UK names, pictures and stats. Especially with the Mania update.
      I used the Picture Request thread for a number of updates and new pictures.
      The Super Light data has been updated to match with the Lite and the Full updates.
      How to successfully import data.
      By folder:
      By file:
      I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.
       
       
    • By mkpunk
      Well here we go. I hope this goes over better than the explosions during the Exploding Barbedwire Deathmatch.
      All the females from the AEW Women's Eliminator is on the roster for this month. If they are not there for when I do the May update, they will NOT be on the roster.
      Evil Uno for now is the leader of the Dark Order this is since I cannot really add Brodie Jr. who has become the new leader.
      I had minimal adds for this month with only Bad Bunny, Karissa Rivera, Madi Wrenkowski and Sledge. I am not adding Shaq since I got burned with the Tyson add... 
      Black Taurus is in the game as Taurus (his AAA name, similar to Fenix and Penta)
      Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bptjxk1b5aanktp/March+2021+Lite.zip/file
      Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q90c0c8xahexn2g/March+2021+Full.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      So here is the update for March, few bits of bigs news this month, firstly I've added a few attributes for some workers, not everyone has been done but a good chunk has, roughly somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4. Along with that there has been a change up in active Canadian promotions, I've retired Northern Championship Wrestling (NCW), and replaced them with International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS) and North Shore Pro Wrestling (NSPW), DEFY is still on my list of promotions to add but their not running and I wont add them till they do. Now for the real biggie, to prep for those promotion changes I added a few workers, specifically going through 2020 and 2021 results on cagematch and seeing who had profiles and who were not in the mod, for this month I went through Canada and Oceania as well as adding anyone missing featured on AEW Dark and GCW Fight Forever, so there is around 800 new workers added this month. Add to this I've done some prep work and have got a list to work on this month adding workers for the British Isles, Europe and Japan, so expect some of that next month. If you want to know who was added it's in the editors whiteboard and it does extend beyond what's there, you just need to scroll. Beyond that it's the usual updates/changes of the month, I tend to miss something so post anything that I did.
      Enjoy
       
      Database: March 2021
      Graphics: March 2021
      Workers: January 2021
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By TheWho87
      So here is the update for February, the big news this month is that I have gone through every worker who had experience and have set their experience (number of matches they have had) on a scale of 0.2 exp per match, after planning on using a different formula, it was pointed out that that was closer to the in game set up so made sence. I used cagematch.net and wrestlingdata.com as the main sources, any wrestler not on these sites will have 0 experience. Along with that I have done a load of updated name changes, a few additions, as well as moving a few duplicate Chikara gimmicks from workers to alter egos, as well as removing a couple of duplicates, a full list of these can be found in the in notes in the editor. The only other big change has been working on some attributes, I'm open to suggestions and changes to the ones I've put, I want to try and give everyone a "can play" of "works better as" type of attributes. Beyond that it's just the usual changes for the month posted in the thread, anything missing post bellow.
      Enjoy
       
      Database: February 2021 (2)
      Graphics: January 2021
      Workers: January 2021
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord
       
      Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By mkpunk
      I have re-added several wrestlers who have been on AEW Dynamite or AEW Dark who I knew were previously in. I also added anyone removed who was in the Rumble matches. I also added the Indian talent from Superstar Showdown
      Full: 
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/l3rw5irefocpxr4/February+Full.zip/file
      Lite: 
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/gfbigdhu56v6j6v/February_Lite.zip/file
      How to successfully import data.
       
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy