TEW20 Real World Update: April 2021

So here is the update for April, there is going to be a pre and post WrestleMania update, the main difference between the two being the changes of WrestleMania and any errors pointed out in between. The main update this month is that I've gone through and given some stats a bit of a tweek, don't get too excited, it's mostly brining a few people out of the general stat pool as well as tiding those in it a bit, the primaty focus was tidying up those over 50 in primary skills but that then rolled into doing the rest. My inital plan was to work on adding worker but I've pushed that back to work on stats, due to going through all 8000+ workers I didn't do much else this month beyond the usual updates so there may be a few things missing, anything major I'll add into the post WrestleMania update, that will cover the results of Takeover and WrestleMania.

Enjoy

Database: April 2021 (Pre WrestleMania) / April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)
Graphics: April 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Broadcaster Changes

ABC (Australia) has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
ABC Comedy (Australia) has been rebranded to ABC TV Plus (from 2021-01-01).
AMC Networks has refreshed its logo (from 2021-01-28).
Fox Sports (Netherlands) has been rebranded to ESPN (from 2021-01-01).
The US regional Fox Sports affiliates have come under the ownership of Diamond Sports Group, a subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have been rebranded as Bally Sports [Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit etc.] (from 2021-03-31).
Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting has a new logo (from 2021-01-01).
NOW TV has been rebranded to NOW (from 2021-03-15).
Toonami has a new logo (from 2021-03-20).
WGN America has rebranded as NewsNation (from 2021-03-01).

I've created a ZIP file with all of these updates for you (Logos in PNG), as well as adding some logos that I can't find in the most recent packs. Hope this helps 😊

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-02_TEWR.zip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiggieEllefson said:

Broadcaster Changes

The US regional Fox Sports affiliates have come under the ownership of Diamond Sports Group, a subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have been rebranded as Bally Sports [Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit etc.] (from 2021-03-31).

I've created a ZIP file with all of these updates for you (Logos in PNG), as well as adding some logos that I can't find in the most recent packs. Hope this helps 😊

I won't put this in the Post WrestleMania update since I won't be updating the graphics pack, will be changed for May.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2021 at 16:59, TheWho87 said:

Can't wait till their back in May.

LOL its always these two aswell, never seen a tag team hop in and out as much in my life. 

Also remove from Impact -

- Melissa Santos 

- Renee Michelle

- Killer Kelly

- Konnan

On 02/04/2021 at 14:01, BiggieEllefson said:

Broadcaster Changes

I've collated the logos of the Bally Sports rebrands, as they didn't exist in this initial collection of logos, and uploaded a ZIP file for you. I'd rather upload and get it sorted now, than wait until the end of the month and then completely forget, because I am like that.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2021-04-09_Ballys.zip

Spoiler

Add Taylor Wilde to Impact

Spoilers since she hasn’t appeared on tv yet but they have announced it on tv.

- Add Sam Beale to Impact under a handshake deal as a babyface. 

- Remove Jazz from Impact she lost a retirement match at Hardcore Justice. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

On 08/04/2021 at 22:04, sadboinaish said:

I got another CHIKARA gimmick for ya to edit!

Reveal hidden contents

Kevin Condron is currently playing the character of ‘Gentleman’ Jervis Cottonbelly. In the database, there is a worker named “Jervis” that is signed to CWFH.

reference #1

reference #2

That's know.

On 10/04/2021 at 00:38, JohnnyNitro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Add Taylor Wilde to Impact

Spoilers since she hasn’t appeared on tv yet but they have announced it on tv.

- Add Sam Beale to Impact under a handshake deal as a babyface. 

- Remove Jazz from Impact she lost a retirement match at Hardcore Justice. 

These will be in May, not the post mania update.

4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

That's know.

These will be in May, not the post mania update.

No probs. 

Also saying this respectfully as someone who loves a bit of Impact Wrestling but should NXT not be ranked ahead of them in the company wars? NXT and AEW drawing 700k range in ratings at the moment, Impact 160k-ish, even accounting for the less well known TV channel, they probably are more popular these days? 1. WWE, 2. NJPW, 3. AEW, 4. NXT, 5. Impact Wrestling sounds about right to me.

WWE:
Otis should be heel
Rhea Ripley should be heel (Though I don't know if that's only for Mania)
Sasha should be face
Retribution has split up

NXT
Boa should be heel
Chase Parker should be a heel
Isaiah Scott should be heel
Jessie Kamea should be heel, teamed with Aliyah and managed by Robert Stone
Tyler Rust is a heel and should be managed by Malcolm Bivens
Xia Li should be a heel

I haven't included any Takeover or WM spoilers as I assume you're probably keeping track of those.

8 minutes ago, Forky said:

I haven't included any Takeover or WM spoilers as I assume you're probably keeping track of those.

What there much more beyong the title changes? I was half watching half updating the mod, didn't notice anything major, plus I only caught NXT, don't get Mania. I did add in the new NXT:UK debuts though. I did read who Franky Monet is meant to be, but I'd rather hold off till debut just in case.

1 minute ago, TheWho87 said:

What there much more beyong the title changes? I was half watching half updating the mod, didn't notice anything major, plus I only caught NXT, don't get Mania. I did add in the new NXT:UK debuts though. I did read who Franky Monet is meant to be, but I'd rather hold off till debut just in case.

Nah it was just mainly any title changes so if you've got those noted then you basically have everything from NXT/Wrestlemania. There were no surprise turns or anything so far.

I'm setting up for a Dome diary so I've still got to go through the NXT UK roster and I'll let you know if I notice anything incorrect there.

23 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

No probs. 

Also saying this respectfully as someone who loves a bit of Impact Wrestling but should NXT not be ranked ahead of them in the company wars? NXT and AEW drawing 700k range in ratings at the moment, Impact 160k-ish, even accounting for the less well known TV channel, they probably are more popular these days? 1. WWE, 2. NJPW, 3. AEW, 4. NXT, 5. Impact Wrestling sounds about right to me.

Impact and NXT are around the same level pop, what gives Impact the boost over NXT is they have major pop in two regions (South East & Ontario).

Had a chance to go through NXT: UK and here's what I see so far.

Isla Dawn should be heel, Occult gimmick, Not sure what you'd call it but she's been playing with Ouji boards and shit.
Jordan Devlin should be a heel with a cocky gimmick
Kenny Williams should be a heel, probably a Realistic gimmick on the Generic/Safe side of things. Maybe something to do with being fed up with losing. Not sure what you'd call it.
Piper Niven should be a face. She never went heel, she just kind of played shades of gray toward the end of her feud with Kay Lee Ray.
Rampage Brown is a face.
Sam Gradwell is an arrogant heel
Millie McKenzie needs to be added to the roster, she's a face with a comeback kid style gimmick. There's kind of a 4 way feud right now bwetween Millie, Kay Lee, Meiko Satomura and Isla Dawn.
Lucky Kid should be added to the roster as Teoman. Not sure if he's meant to be a face/heel or what his gimmick really is to be honest. I feel like he's a heel because he's willing to do bad things for respect.
I feel like they're double turning Nina Samuels and Xia Brookside but you might want to hold off on that one.

22 minutes ago, Forky said:

Had a chance to go through NXT: UK and here's what I see so far.

Isla Dawn should be heel, Occult gimmick, Not sure what you'd call it but she's been playing with Ouji boards and shit.
Jordan Devlin should be a heel with a cocky gimmick
Kenny Williams should be a heel, probably a Realistic gimmick on the Generic/Safe side of things. Maybe something to do with being fed up with losing. Not sure what you'd call it.
Piper Niven should be a face. She never went heel, she just kind of played shades of gray toward the end of her feud with Kay Lee Ray.
Rampage Brown is a face.
Sam Gradwell is an arrogant heel
Millie McKenzie needs to be added to the roster, she's a face with a comeback kid style gimmick. There's kind of a 4 way feud right now bwetween Millie, Kay Lee, Meiko Satomura and Isla Dawn.
Lucky Kid should be added to the roster as Teoman. Not sure if he's meant to be a face/heel or what his gimmick really is to be honest. I feel like he's a heel because he's willing to do bad things for respect.
I feel like they're double turning Nina Samuels and Xia Brookside but you might want to hold off on that one.

Added all that in and everything so far posted here with notable exceptions, I also had a big update on AEW over on GDS, so the post Mania update should be good.

The Post WrestleMania update should be out at some point tomorrow, it's just the changes from WrestleMania night 2 and anything else I'm currently adding.

• Thanks 1

Here is the April post WrestleMania update, it's mostly fixing/updating issues from the previous April update, there has also been a addition of workers which can be found in the editor. As usual any issues post away and I'll get round to them.

Added download to the first post.

Database: April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)

• Thanks 1

Fantastic work as always Who. Thanks.

Two small things I've noticed so far (spoilered for obvious reasons):

Spoiler

Jey Uso should be down as Andre BR Winner
Babatunde/Dabba Kato will apparently now be known as Commander Azeez according to news reports