TEW20 Real World Update: April 2021

Another great update who! thanks.  

- Quick small thing i noticed but International Wrestling Syndicates logo dosent show, they are looking for IWS.jpg but its been changed to IWS (Can), anyone can change this themselves in two seconds so not a biggy, just something for the next update. 

- I think you can remove the broadcasting deals for Impact  TV and PPV on Nittele G+ in Japan. I cannot find any mention of them broadcasting impact on their website or elsewhere at the minute so i'm guessing this deal has expired and they are no longer on the air in japan.

- They do have a deal with Sony Ten to air Impact Wrestling TV in India (one of their best earners if im not mistaken so up the to company percentage to 20% maybe) and it airs in an afternoon slot. 

- WWE 205 Live should be set to held on Friday, shown on friday (it's usually taped/broadcast before or after Smackdown)

- WWE Main Event should set to held on Monday shown on Thursday (its taped prior to RAW).

Also quick question. I know this mod has India disabled but there are Indian broadcasters in the mod, so is there any advantage to starting with it enabled - i.e. you can still get broadcast revenue for deals there or will the fact theres no active promotions there cause issues in game?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Another great update who! thanks.  

- Quick small thing i noticed but International Wrestling Syndicates logo dosent show, they are looking for IWS.jpg but its been changed to IWS (Can), anyone can change this themselves in two seconds so not a biggy, just something for the next update. 

Also quick question. I know this mod has India disabled but there are Indian broadcasters in the mod, so is there any advantage to starting with it enabled - i.e. you can still get broadcast revenue for deals there or will the fact theres no active promotions there cause issues in game?

Yeah I noticed that after I released the data, it's in the pack just not set.

And India is inactive since there are no promotions active there, nothing stopping you making it active,  i just don't see the point having it active if there are not promotions in the region.

Just going through the mod, it looks good but I've noticed Kota Ibushi is still set as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Will Ospreay should be the current IWGP World Heavyweight champion.

2 hours ago, Owen said:

Just going through the mod, it looks good but I've noticed Kota Ibushi is still set as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Will Ospreay should be the current IWGP World Heavyweight champion.

This is where you have to bend things due to WrestleMania, usually it's at the end of March or start of April, this year it's a week into April, because of this I set my update to be as if it's April 1st but with the results of Mania, it's a little awkward but the April update is the only one this happens to.

7 hours ago, Owen said:

On this, i dont follow japanese wrestling that much but according to wikipedia the IWGP Heavyweight Championship is retired. It was unified with Intercontinental title and the new belt is the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship starting with Ibushi and now Ospreay? Should this be reflected in game or is it really just an extension to the original heavyweight belt and treated as such?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_World_Heavyweight_Championship 

3 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

On this, i dont follow japanese wrestling that much but according to wikipedia the IWGP Heavyweight Championship is retired. It was unified with Intercontinental title and the new belt is the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship starting with Ibushi and now Ospreay? Should this be reflected in game or is it really just an extension to the original heavyweight belt and treated as such?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_World_Heavyweight_Championship 

Ah I believe it’s seen as a new belt but it is in essence just an extension to the original.

8 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

This is where you have to bend things due to WrestleMania, usually it's at the end of March or start of April, this year it's a week into April, because of this I set my update to be as if it's April 1st but with the results of Mania, it's a little awkward but the April update is the only one this happens to.

Gotcha! Fair enough.

- Remove Matt Hardy, Isiah Kennedy and Marq Quen from Impact. 

- They appear to be having matches and exclusive promos on Before the Impact now, the 1hour pre-show on AXS TV that airs right before Impact. @TheWho87 What's the possibility of adding that as a TV Show even if its kept dormant and players can choose to activate it? Hosts are Josh Matthews, Gia Miller and Tom Burton. 

- Remove Neveah from Impact Wrestling.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/nevaeh-leaves-impact-wrestling/

- Remove Alex Shelley from Impact Wrestling.

- Change Cousin Jake's name to Jake Something in Impact and gimmick from Redneck to Bad Ass. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

On 15/04/2021 at 09:43, JohnnyNitro said:

- They appear to be having matches and exclusive promos on Before the Impact now, the 1hour pre-show on AXS TV that airs right before Impact. @TheWho87 What's the possibility of adding that as a TV Show even if its kept dormant and players can choose to activate it? Hosts are Josh Matthews, Gia Miller and Tom Burton.

Is Before the Impact the new Xplosion, is so they can be added.

17 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Is Before the Impact the new Xplosion, is so they can be added.

Yes its replaced Xplosion, the cancelled the show for BTI.

- Is it just my DB or is christian cage not with AEW for some reason? Just added him back in in mine.

- Remove occasional wrestler for DDP, he said his match on AEW was to be his last ever. Should he be under contract or handshake deal with AEW? Or does he not appear on the show at all these days?

- Set a photo for Erick Redbeard, currently blank / looking for a missing file name. 

- Set Ashley Lane to left the business. 

- Add Diamante to AEW under a PPA Handshake deal, she seems to be working their B Shows regularly enough.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=8526&page=4

- Whats going on with the pop stats? Noticed like Grado for example has 0 pop in america but he was on impact for ages, surely deserved something there? or is this to stop american promotions picking him up as hes currently UK based? Theres a few other known names like this too, tessa blanchard was pretty low stats etc - not knocking, trust theres some sort of reasoning behind it. 

- Change Impact Wrestling shown on to Thursdays, they moved nights now NXT moved to Tuesday. Set to Tape 4 episodes at a time as impact do once a month mass tapings these days. 

- Add Before the Impact - shown on Thursdays. B Show, 1Hr, Tape 4 Shows at a time. Announcers Josh Mathews, Gia Miller and John Burton (Latter two will need importing). It airs directly before Impact so broadcast deal is with AXS TV and airs in Evening slot, 10% to company and 20 quality (slight less that impact as it is a pre-show). 

Heres the logo if someone could cut it. 

Spoiler

IMPACT on Twitter: "Before the IMPACT premieres TONIGHT at 7/6c on @AXSTV!  #BTIonAXSTV FULL DETAILS: https://t.co/ngm3SWp7Oc… "

- Set the Decay stable to must involve Rosemary

- Tried enabling AEW Dark Elevation but they wont seem to tape it, can you only record two shows on the same day in game?

- Disband the Hurt Business, i heard they split up.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

4 hours ago, Forky said:

Arturo Ruas also doesn't speak any languages....

He should have basic English.

3 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Is it just my DB or is christian cage not with AEW for some reason? Just added him back in in mine.

- Set a photo for Erick Redbeard, currently blank / looking for a missing file name. 

- Add Diamante to AEW under a PPA Handshake deal, she seems to be working their B Shows regularly enough.

- Whats going on with the pop stats? Noticed like Grado for example has 0 pop in america but he was on impact for ages, surely deserved something there? or is this to stop american promotions picking him up as hes currently UK based? Theres a few other known names like this too, tessa blanchard was pretty low stats etc - not knocking, trust theres some sort of reasoning behind it. 

- Tried enabling AEW Dark Elevation but they wont seem to tape it, can you only record two shows on the same day in game?

- I thought I had added Cage, but since there is no job historyI guess I missed it.

- He has an image set, it's just set as Erick Redbeard rather than the previous Thoruf Marius, I don't see the point reuploading a 90MB image pack just for a few renames that I include in the database every month

- She should already be on the roster.

- Grado didn't really break out in America did he as he did over here, at beast he would have minor pop in America. As for stats of others, suggest changes and I'll look into it.

- Not sure on limits for TV, only included AEW Dark Elevation if people really wanted it, don't see the point of two B shows active.

4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

He should have basic English.

Then I very much don't understand this game as his profile states he "Doesn't speak any languages".....and he's isolated backstage due to a language barrier. Doesn't make sense at all.

4 minutes ago, Forky said:

Then I very much don't understand this game as his profile states he "Doesn't speak any languages".....and he's isolated backstage due to a language barrier. Doesn't make sense at all.

I'll up it, don't think I changed it from when I added him early on when there wasn't much on him.