3 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

On this, i dont follow japanese wrestling that much but according to wikipedia the IWGP Heavyweight Championship is retired. It was unified with Intercontinental title and the new belt is the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship starting with Ibushi and now Ospreay? Should this be reflected in game or is it really just an extension to the original heavyweight belt and treated as such?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_World_Heavyweight_Championship 

Ah I believe it’s seen as a new belt but it is in essence just an extension to the original.

8 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

This is where you have to bend things due to WrestleMania, usually it's at the end of March or start of April, this year it's a week into April, because of this I set my update to be as if it's April 1st but with the results of Mania, it's a little awkward but the April update is the only one this happens to.

Gotcha! Fair enough.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is the update for April, there is going to be a pre and post WrestleMania update, the main difference between the two being the changes of WrestleMania and any errors pointed out in between. T

Broadcaster Changes ABC (Australia) has a new logo (from 2021-01-01). ABC Comedy (Australia) has been rebranded to ABC TV Plus (from 2021-01-01). AMC Networks has refreshed its logo (from 202

I won't put this in the Post WrestleMania update since I won't be updating the graphics pack, will be changed for May.

Yeah I just linked the new IWGP title to the main one and retired the IC belt, just for ease of convenience.

Bray Wyatt/The Fiend should be a babyface in WWE. At least... I think so. It's hard to tell sometimes.

- Remove Matt Hardy, Isiah Kennedy and Marq Quen from Impact. 

- They appear to be having matches and exclusive promos on Before the Impact now, the 1hour pre-show on AXS TV that airs right before Impact. @TheWho87 What's the possibility of adding that as a TV Show even if its kept dormant and players can choose to activate it? Hosts are Josh Matthews, Gia Miller and Tom Burton. 

- Remove Neveah from Impact Wrestling.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/nevaeh-leaves-impact-wrestling/

- Remove Alex Shelley from Impact Wrestling.

- Change Cousin Jake's name to Jake Something in Impact and gimmick from Redneck to Bad Ass. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro
On 15/04/2021 at 09:43, JohnnyNitro said:

- They appear to be having matches and exclusive promos on Before the Impact now, the 1hour pre-show on AXS TV that airs right before Impact. @TheWho87 What's the possibility of adding that as a TV Show even if its kept dormant and players can choose to activate it? Hosts are Josh Matthews, Gia Miller and Tom Burton.

Is Before the Impact the new Xplosion, is so they can be added.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Forky said:

Do we not have Reginald? Why are you hating on Reginald, bro? The fans demand some Reginald! :shifty:

You are looking for Sidney Bateman.

Edited by TheWho87
10 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

You are looking for Sidney Bateman.

I looked for that name too but didn't see it. I'll double check after I finish doing this show.

17 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Is Before the Impact the new Xplosion, is so they can be added.

Yes its replaced Xplosion, the cancelled the show for BTI.

- Is it just my DB or is christian cage not with AEW for some reason? Just added him back in in mine.

- Remove occasional wrestler for DDP, he said his match on AEW was to be his last ever. Should he be under contract or handshake deal with AEW? Or does he not appear on the show at all these days?

- Set a photo for Erick Redbeard, currently blank / looking for a missing file name. 

- Set Ashley Lane to left the business. 

- Add Diamante to AEW under a PPA Handshake deal, she seems to be working their B Shows regularly enough.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=8526&page=4

- Whats going on with the pop stats? Noticed like Grado for example has 0 pop in america but he was on impact for ages, surely deserved something there? or is this to stop american promotions picking him up as hes currently UK based? Theres a few other known names like this too, tessa blanchard was pretty low stats etc - not knocking, trust theres some sort of reasoning behind it. 

- Change Impact Wrestling shown on to Thursdays, they moved nights now NXT moved to Tuesday. Set to Tape 4 episodes at a time as impact do once a month mass tapings these days. 

- Add Before the Impact - shown on Thursdays. B Show, 1Hr, Tape 4 Shows at a time. Announcers Josh Mathews, Gia Miller and John Burton (Latter two will need importing). It airs directly before Impact so broadcast deal is with AXS TV and airs in Evening slot, 10% to company and 20 quality (slight less that impact as it is a pre-show). 

Heres the logo if someone could cut it. 

Spoiler

IMPACT on Twitter: "Before the IMPACT premieres TONIGHT at 7/6c on @AXSTV!  #BTIonAXSTV FULL DETAILS: https://t.co/ngm3SWp7Oc… "

- Set the Decay stable to must involve Rosemary

- Tried enabling AEW Dark Elevation but they wont seem to tape it, can you only record two shows on the same day in game?

- Disband the Hurt Business, i heard they split up.

Edited by JohnnyNitro
4 hours ago, Forky said:

Arturo Ruas also doesn't speak any languages....

He should have basic English.

3 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Is it just my DB or is christian cage not with AEW for some reason? Just added him back in in mine.

- Set a photo for Erick Redbeard, currently blank / looking for a missing file name. 

- Add Diamante to AEW under a PPA Handshake deal, she seems to be working their B Shows regularly enough.

- Whats going on with the pop stats? Noticed like Grado for example has 0 pop in america but he was on impact for ages, surely deserved something there? or is this to stop american promotions picking him up as hes currently UK based? Theres a few other known names like this too, tessa blanchard was pretty low stats etc - not knocking, trust theres some sort of reasoning behind it. 

- Tried enabling AEW Dark Elevation but they wont seem to tape it, can you only record two shows on the same day in game?

- I thought I had added Cage, but since there is no job historyI guess I missed it.

- He has an image set, it's just set as Erick Redbeard rather than the previous Thoruf Marius, I don't see the point reuploading a 90MB image pack just for a few renames that I include in the database every month

- She should already be on the roster.

- Grado didn't really break out in America did he as he did over here, at beast he would have minor pop in America. As for stats of others, suggest changes and I'll look into it.

- Not sure on limits for TV, only included AEW Dark Elevation if people really wanted it, don't see the point of two B shows active.

4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

He should have basic English.

Then I very much don't understand this game as his profile states he "Doesn't speak any languages".....and he's isolated backstage due to a language barrier. Doesn't make sense at all.

4 minutes ago, Forky said:

Then I very much don't understand this game as his profile states he "Doesn't speak any languages".....and he's isolated backstage due to a language barrier. Doesn't make sense at all.

I'll up it, don't think I changed it from when I added him early on when there wasn't much on him.

On 17/04/2021 at 17:08, TheWho87 said:

I'll up it, don't think I changed it from when I added him early on when there wasn't much on him.

It's also an issue with Boa. 

Some MLW Changes

Erick Stevens should be retired and removed from MLW
Kenny/Kenn Doane announced his retirement. Remove him from MLW
Add Daivari to MLW as a heel, add him to Contra Unit
Add Logan Creed to MLW as Mads Krugger, heel, should be part of Contra Unit
The IWA Carribbean Heavyweight Title should be owned by MLW and renamed to "Carribean Heavyweight Champion" with Richard Holliday as the champion. He defeated Savio Vega for the belt in January 2021.
The Opera Cup should be created as a yearly title that started in 2019. Winners so far have been Davey Boy Smith Jr in 2019 and Tom Lawlor in 2020. It's defended in December each year.
Battle Riot could also be created as an annual title. 40 Man battle Royal style except pin/submissions also count. Last one standing gets an MLW World Heavyweight Title match
Calvin Tankman needs to be added to the roster, handshake deal, face, Badass style gimmick
Bu Kao Dao should be added to the roster, handshake deal, face, Legitimate Gimmick as he's a striker style
Kevin Ku should be added to the roster, heel, legit gimmick, should be part of Team Filthy
Jordan Oliver & Myron Reed should be a team called #INJUSTICE
ACH should be added to the roster, heel, Realistic Gimmick (I'd best describe it as curmudgeonly old man telling these kids to get off his lawn)
TJP needs to be added, heel, arrogant gimmick
Leo Brian and Mike Patrick need to be added to the roster, they form a team called The Dirty Blondes and are managed by Aria Blake who also needs to be added to the roster. They are heels with old school heel vibes.
Mike Parrow should be on the roster as Parrow, face I believe, monster gimmick
Jarred Saint Laurent needs to be added. He's their color commentator for Fusion.
I also don't think that Spinal Impact Moves are not allowed should be checked in Product. I don't think this should be checked for pretty much any indy company.
Also not sure that face/heel divide should be strictly enforced since MLW's alignment is more dependent on story than actually being enforced.
LA Park and El Hijo L del LA Park should be a team called Los Parks

Edit: You might not want to make the IWA Carribean title an MLW title, but you might want to set up an "MLW Network" alliance with MLW, IWA PR (if it's in the database. I'm not in front of my computer at the moment) and maybe any other company working with MLW. They currently have partnerships with The Crash, AAA, NOAH, IWA and DRAGON GATE.

14 hours ago, Forky said:

Some MLW Changes

Edit: You might not want to make the IWA Carribean title an MLW title, but you might want to set up an "MLW Network" alliance with MLW, IWA PR (if it's in the database. I'm not in front of my computer at the moment) and maybe any other company working with MLW. They currently have partnerships with The Crash, AAA, NOAH, IWA and DRAGON GATE.

Alliances only work with active promotions, all the promotions MLW work with have working agreements already to trade talent.

1 minute ago, TheWho87 said:

Alliances only work with active promotions, all the promotions MLW work with have working agreements already to trade talent.

So are you saying IWA isn't set up? Like I said, not currently at my computer. If it's not in the database, then you might want to at least set up the Carribean Heavyweight Championship for MLW as he's defending it there.

50 minutes ago, Forky said:

So are you saying IWA isn't set up? Like I said, not currently at my computer. If it's not in the database, then you might want to at least set up the Carribean Heavyweight Championship for MLW as he's defending it there.

Basically yeah, IWA Puerto Rico is not on my plans of being active, none of the Puerto Rician promotions are, mostly because their such a pig to get info on.

Speaking of MLW, im sure your probably aware but just in case - MLW have a new TV Deal with VICE TV, starting May 1st

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/mlw-announces-new-tv-deal-with-vice-tv/

Haven't seen any details about what the show is called but imagine it will air as a lead-in for Dark Side of the Ring as NJPW was pitched that when they talked with them. Maybe just call it MLW on VICETV until they confirm a show name. 

2 hours ago, C-MIL said:

It's going to be MLW Fusion.

Do you have confirmation from somewhere on that? I'd seen talk of a new show because man, they really need at least another 1 hour show.

• Ronda Rousey is four months pregnant so she will need that note adding
  • Cedrix Alexander and Shelton Benjamin both need MVP removing as manager
  • Tamina and Nia Jax are an active team but given recent events that appears to have ended for now so they should be set as inactiv

Ring Of Honor:
I don't know that they should have a strictly enforced Face/Heel divide. Most wrestlers in ROH have a very tenuous alignment depending on who they're feuding with.
Lifeblood is no longer a stable
Jay Lethal, Rhett Titus, Tracy Williams and Jonathan Gresham are a stable known as The Foundation
Bandido, Rey Horus and Flamita are currently in a stable called The Mexisquad though Flamita did just somewhat turn on Bandido.
Villain Enterprise is basically gone. Brody King is leading his own stable known as Violence Unlimited stylized as VLNCE UNLTD with King, Tony Deppen, Chris Dickinson & Homicide
Amy Rose does not appear to be in the database so she should be created and added to Faccion Ingobernables. La Bestia Del Ring also needs to be added to the roster as part of this stable.
If you're going to keep the face/heel divide then the entirety of Shane Taylor Enterprises should be the same alignment. Right now Shane is listed a heel, Kaun is listed as a face and Moses is a face. 

Also spinal impact moves being banned for ROH is weird.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic