A somewhat large graphic request for my mod

Warhawk8492

https://gofile.io/d/WaxIHR

I need the logos from that file uploaded on the grey background with these logos replacing the TNA logos, one set for each, I am trying to give players of my mod options.

Global-Force-Wrestling-logo.jpgImpact-Logo.jpg

greybackground.jpg

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Naitch said:

Remove BG looks amazing. I only found out about it last week but it has the potential to revolutionise graphic requests in the TEWR section.

It's not always perfect, and it does reduce image sizes, it's best to crop to desired size then fun it through, I ran 300+ images through it the past couple days, only 3 didn't work.

Also works with logos too now I found out.

On 17/04/2021 at 16:30, TheWho87 said:

GIMP / Remove BG

Teach a man to fish and all that

I would but my Autism gives me coordination issues, I have tried to edit images before and they all looked terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2021 at 12:47, Warhawk8492 said:

https://gofile.io/d/WaxIHR

I need the logos from that file uploaded on the grey background with these logos replacing the TNA logos, one set for each, I am trying to give players of my mod options.

Global-Force-Wrestling-logo.jpgImpact-Logo.jpg

greybackground.jpg

Thanks in advance

Alright I think I finished them all! It took me awhile to finish these because the backgrounds would NOT erase! So like any Photoshop artist, I got mad, I got coffee and started removing them myself :D As always, if not, let me know and I'll re-do any that you don't like or that I missed :) I did make a few different color variations to a quite a few of them because why not? :D Anyways, enjoy 😄

ClYKimD.jpgIx91n9s.jpgZuHcYxD.jpgQMZqO0r.jpgEbWdcON.jpgwFkc3MR.jpgvwbfXPE.jpgy77ggFc.jpgnQZIqA8.jpgJ5TEVDa.jpghkiGoWN.jpgc5mHqy5.jpgrVRGGQA.jpgh0Wc3wT.jpgXODL3l5.jpgmJ3QgJ4.jpgp1hQLiH.jpgi7xMCBy.jpgE0FQPLr.jpgvOf4HQq.jpgIO1fROH.jpghai6LQ0.jpgmsrCqou.jpgWN0D0Jw.jpgrvVgZ5p.jpglxuNvu4.jpgCoenX6p.jpgK1SV2DY.jpgMj9CUmj.jpgRXKwVti.jpgAQrFXOG.jpgIgYYaeE.jpgfCQWjlH.jpgy4UAASq.jpgOBYctYf.jpgvwAQvFu.jpggWRycRg.jpgWKWUiCC.jpgv9jeKGI.jpgCbe0zZE.jpgrtfGRnd.jpgBznh9hf.jpglB1QX1N.jpgjElGxmJ.pngr7Cu2BX.jpg

• Like 1