TEW20 Real World Update: May 2021

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

So here is the update for May, not much this month, been trying to get through my picture backlog, so most of the changes has been what's been recommended. I did have a tidy up of business skills although that was nothing too major, mostly rounding numbers and setting a better style preference. One issue I'm having is with the logos, I'm getting some clashes with multiple promotions using the same initials, so I'm going to look into a better set of filenames, I'm looking at using longer names than their initials, but I won't update the database and pack till their all checked to be working.

Anyway beyond that just the usual if you see anything wrong or I've missed something point it out and I'll get on it.

Enjoy

Database: May 2021
Graphics: May 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 is now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Spoiler

Add Andrade to AAA as he challenged Kenny Omega to an AAA Mega Championship Match for TripleMania

Also, add "La Empresa" as a stable with Andrade, Puma King, Diamante Azul & Sam Adonis

46 minutes ago, AnimeNewbie said:

Anyone know how to download to paste the updates to TEW?

In TEW2020 Editor click "Create Database" and put in a name, then go to Program Files > GDS > TEW2020 > Database and find the folder your created, then put all the contents of the folder in the download into the folder the game created.

Been playing around with the filenames for company logos for the mod, rather than initials that can get confusing for multiple companies with the same initials, I'm using the companies full name. FYI these won't work with the current database, just wanted to gague opinion before changing over.

For example instead of AEW.jpg it would be All Elite Wrestling.jpg, the database would be updated to the logos, so for you it's just using the right pack, just wanted to get views on it since most don't really care unless they work.

Graphics: New Logo Filenames

5 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

In TEW2020 Editor click "Create Database" and put in a name, then go to Program Files > GDS > TEW2020 > Database and find the folder your created, then put all the contents of the folder in the download into the folder the game created.

Where is the TEW 2020 editor on the game?

34 minutes ago, AnimeNewbie said:

Where is the TEW 2020 editor on the game?

4th button down on the left

Some new PPVs for Impact Wrestling replacing existing ones - 

Under Siege - May Week 3 Saturday

Against All Odds - June Week 2 Saturday

Slammiversary i'm pretty sure is already their July PPV on the DB. No confirmed date yet.  

On 05/05/2021 at 22:11, SirEdger said:

I've heard that Slammiversary is scheduled for July 17.

Indeed that looks like it will be the date but they haven't confirmed anything officially yet but this would make it Saturday Week 3 July @TheWho87

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      Sorry that I am a couple of days late. This was due to a big update on pictures. Both new from TheWho's pack and also the various renames. Like last month I have a super light (just data), light (data with new pics and updated pics) and full (has pics, data, banners and logos.)
      A heads up, the AAA Rey de Reyes updates aren't in here. 
      For the recent WWE releases: If they had a previous indy name, i went with that. If they didn't previously work the indies, I went with their real name. Peyton Royce at this point is the only one to go under a new name entirely so far.
      May Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn9jjum56dj7y53/May_Super_Light.zip/file
      May Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvw326h65j48ykz/May_Light.zip/file
      May Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vdv5ac8twhzycma/May_Full.zip/file
      I am working on a "traditional EWR alter ego file" which I will not include in the updates but will keep as an option on Mediafire.
      How to successfully import data.
      By folder:
      By file:
      I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move the data files for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• By TheWho87
      So here is the update for April, there is going to be a pre and post WrestleMania update, the main difference between the two being the changes of WrestleMania and any errors pointed out in between. The main update this month is that I've gone through and given some stats a bit of a tweek, don't get too excited, it's mostly brining a few people out of the general stat pool as well as tiding those in it a bit, the primaty focus was tidying up those over 50 in primary skills but that then rolled into doing the rest. My inital plan was to work on adding worker but I've pushed that back to work on stats, due to going through all 8000+ workers I didn't do much else this month beyond the usual updates so there may be a few things missing, anything major I'll add into the post WrestleMania update, that will cover the results of Takeover and WrestleMania.
      Enjoy

Database: April 2021 (Pre WrestleMania) / April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)
      Graphics: April 2021
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By mkpunk
      Here is the Super Lite edition of the EWR update for April. I will look to have Full and Lite up tomorrow, if not Friday. (I got a new computer and am working on dragging over my EWR pics over.) I only added one worker this month.
      April Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ymhc7szxltu6kl/April_2021_Super_Lite.zip/file
      April Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jrk53ggvegzmtgh/April_2021_Light.zip/file
      April Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rx5yfgwfjpgmms2/April_2021_Full.zip/file
      WrestleMania Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ahsotximfmjikq/WrestleMania_Super_Light.zip/file
      WrestleMania Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g5v79w0pbi1cky2/WrestleMania_Light.zip/file
      WrestleMania Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7x3o5h03z5stg9c/WrestleMania_Full.zip/file
      NWA is up to date. I will have Slice Bogie in, once I see enough to make stats for him. Austin Idol will not be added since as a worker, you cannot be older than 70.
      AEW is up to date.
      IMPACT had considerable updates as well.
      Update 4/3: Lite and Full updates are up.
      I have also updated quite a few NXT, WWE and NXT-UK names, pictures and stats. Especially with the Mania update.
      I used the Picture Request thread for a number of updates and new pictures.
      The Super Light data has been updated to match with the Lite and the Full updates.
      How to successfully import data.
      By folder:
      By file:
      I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• By mkpunk
      Well here we go. I hope this goes over better than the explosions during the Exploding Barbedwire Deathmatch.
      All the females from the AEW Women's Eliminator is on the roster for this month. If they are not there for when I do the May update, they will NOT be on the roster.
      Evil Uno for now is the leader of the Dark Order this is since I cannot really add Brodie Jr. who has become the new leader.
      I had minimal adds for this month with only Bad Bunny, Karissa Rivera, Madi Wrenkowski and Sledge. I am not adding Shaq since I got burned with the Tyson add... 
      Black Taurus is in the game as Taurus (his AAA name, similar to Fenix and Penta)
      Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bptjxk1b5aanktp/March+2021+Lite.zip/file
      Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q90c0c8xahexn2g/March+2021+Full.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      So here is the update for March, few bits of bigs news this month, firstly I've added a few attributes for some workers, not everyone has been done but a good chunk has, roughly somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4. Along with that there has been a change up in active Canadian promotions, I've retired Northern Championship Wrestling (NCW), and replaced them with International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS) and North Shore Pro Wrestling (NSPW), DEFY is still on my list of promotions to add but their not running and I wont add them till they do. Now for the real biggie, to prep for those promotion changes I added a few workers, specifically going through 2020 and 2021 results on cagematch and seeing who had profiles and who were not in the mod, for this month I went through Canada and Oceania as well as adding anyone missing featured on AEW Dark and GCW Fight Forever, so there is around 800 new workers added this month. Add to this I've done some prep work and have got a list to work on this month adding workers for the British Isles, Europe and Japan, so expect some of that next month. If you want to know who was added it's in the editors whiteboard and it does extend beyond what's there, you just need to scroll. Beyond that it's the usual updates/changes of the month, I tend to miss something so post anything that I did.
      Enjoy

Database: March 2021
      Graphics: March 2021
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord