TEW20 Real World Update: May 2021

So I've decided to add New Japan Pro Wrestling of America to the database and make them active, their around the same size level as MLW and NWA and I've set all the relationships to have them as NJPW's NXT.

This is the current roster I've put together for them, and I'm wondering if I'm missing anyone?

md4pNUy.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

3 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

So I've decided to add New Japan Pro Wrestling of America to the database and make them active, their around the same size level as MLW and NWA and I've set all the relationships to have them as NJPW's NXT.

This is the current roster I've put together for them, and I'm wondering if I'm missing anyone?

md4pNUy.jpg

Rocky Romero is the booker of it, not sure if he'd be considered owner too as it's his baby/project

Edited by flash
  • Like 1

• Remove Juice Robinson and Dave Finlay jr from impact wrestling: Fightful Select reported that neither Juice Robinson nor David Finlay worked at Impact Wrestling’s recent set of television tapings in Nashville, Tennessee. It was also reported that Impact officials currently do not have any creative plans for the duo although both sides are interested in working together again at some point in the future.
  • Can you update the impact logo to this one or add it as an alternative. The current one is the one they have for the tv show but it dosent look great in game, pixelated or something? This one is the one they seem to use as the company logo on the website and everything and looks a lot cleaner. IMPACT-Wrestling-53b5.jpg?quality=90&str
  • Add Satoshi Kojima to Impact: https://impactwrestling.com/2021/05/20/njpw-legend-kojima-is-coming-to-impact-wrestling/
  • Remove Daga from AAA: Daga reportedly is currently expected to be leaving Lucha Libre AAA soon, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Dave Meltzer reported that Daga recently removed all references to AAA from his social media accounts and changed his name to Dios Drago.

Daga and Dios Drago are not the same person. 

https://www.instagram.com/dagathewrestler/?hl=en

Dios Drago is FKA Drago, from AAA/Lucha Underground. The assumption is that he's probably changed his name to work in MLW's Azteca Underground, where Dario Cueto and Mil Muertes are going by different names most likely to avoid MLW having to deal with the Lucha Libre FMV/AAA lawsuit that's going on right now.

19 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Add Davey Richards to MLW.

- Remove Adnan Virk from WWE, probably set to left the business, I think his days as a wrestling announcer are over. 

That went about as great as I imagined.

On 24/05/2021 at 03:02, JohnnyNitro said:

• Remove Juice Robinson and Dave Finlay jr from impact wrestling: Fightful Select reported that neither Juice Robinson nor David Finlay worked at Impact Wrestling’s recent set of television tapings in Nashville, Tennessee. It was also reported that Impact officials currently do not have any creative plans for the duo although both sides are interested in working together again at some point in the future.
  • Can you update the impact logo to this one or add it as an alternative. The current one is the one they have for the tv show but it dosent look great in game, pixelated or something? This one is the one they seem to use as the company logo on the website and everything and looks a lot cleaner. IMPACT-Wrestling-53b5.jpg?quality=90&str
  • Add Satoshi Kojima to Impact: https://impactwrestling.com/2021/05/20/njpw-legend-kojima-is-coming-to-impact-wrestling/
  • Remove Daga from AAA: Daga reportedly is currently expected to be leaving Lucha Libre AAA soon, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Dave Meltzer reported that Daga recently removed all references to AAA from his social media accounts and changed his name to Dios Drago.

I thought FinJuice got COVID which forced them off the taping set...

UK Broadcasting Notes

- BET UK has gone online only, it's linear channel closed down on April 8. (Source)

- eir Sport will close later this year. (Source)

- FITE has joined Virgin Media, and the press release noted that NWA Back For The Attack was made available, so worth adding NWA Power and their special events to the channel? (Source)

- Fox UK will close on June 30, as Disney shifts it's attention to Disney+. (Source)

Edited by BiggieEllefson

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic