EWR May 2021 Update

Sorry that I am a couple of days late. This was due to a big update on pictures. Both new from TheWho's pack and also the various renames. Like last month I have a super light (just data), light (data with new pics and updated pics) and full (has pics, data, banners and logos.)

A heads up, the AAA Rey de Reyes updates aren't in here. 

For the recent WWE releases: If they had a previous indy name, i went with that. If they didn't previously work the indies, I went with their real name. Peyton Royce at this point is the only one to go under a new name entirely so far.

May Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn9jjum56dj7y53/May_Super_Light.zip/file

May Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvw326h65j48ykz/May_Light.zip/file

May Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vdv5ac8twhzycma/May_Full.zip/file

I am working on a "traditional EWR alter ego file" which I will not include in the updates but will keep as an option on Mediafire.

How to successfully import data.

By folder:

Spoiler

Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:

Spoiler

Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move the data files for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

as always, thank you for the quick update!!!

Just a few updates on the Impact Wrestling roster, the following talent are no longer apart of the promotion and have confirmed on social media that they are done

Adam Thornstowe

Ken Shamrock

Luster the Legend

Melissa Santos

Nevaeh

Swoggle

• Like 1

5 hours ago, conker8 said:

Raise Fenix Speed stat to 93. He misses a lot but he is clearly the number one high flyer in the game right now.

Also I don't watch Jack Evans enough to suggest a number but does he still need 92 in speed ?

I set Fenix to 92 and Evans to 88.

2 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

So a coupla things 

Cassie Lee is still listed as being in the WWE. So is Levi Cooper. 

Taylor Wilde's gender is set to "male" 

And you have Billie Starkz as a 22-year-old. 

What is Billie Starkz's age? I typically put people I don't have known ages at 22 unless they have been in the business for years.

Edited by mkpunk

4 hours ago, mkpunk said:

What is Billie Starkz's age? I typically put people I don't have known ages at 22 unless they have been in the business for years.

I like to use the system of their debut/earliest recorded year active minus 20 for workers with an unknown age, it's not perfect but it's at least uniform.

Please, please, please, do not state the NXT talent releases, I just updated the game and the names. I may add the former wrestler turned referee back as a worker since that party is looking for new bookings.

Edited by mkpunk

Or just delete THAT ONE GUY from the game altogether. 'Cause fuck him. 

And I've been meaning to say I'm not a fan of having Edith Surreal's gender in the game still set to "male." Like, I get it, to avoid having her wrestle guys and have them say "I'm not losing to a girl," but they'd make that complaint if she was a cis woman, too. In that case, why not do that with cis women as well? Why not just have every wrestler be the same gender? At least setting her to the correct gender, like has already been done with other trans women wrestlers, would be respecting her identity. 

16 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

Or just delete THAT ONE GUY from the game altogether. 'Cause fuck him. 

And I've been meaning to say I'm not a fan of having Edith Surreal's gender in the game still set to "male." Like, I get it, to avoid having her wrestle guys and have them say "I'm not losing to a girl," but they'd make that complaint if she was a cis woman, too. In that case, why not do that with cis women as well? Why not just have every wrestler be the same gender? At least setting her to the correct gender, like has already been done with other trans women wrestlers, would be respecting her identity. 

The game was made prior to a day when you had cis-gender so there is an issue of using a game 18 years old when there wasn't much of true transgender in wrestling. The closest was a freak gimmick like Goldust or the Mexican exoticos like Pimpinela Escarlata. I remember a stink about this in the early 2010's when Nyla was first in the game because it came out that she was a trans female and I think similar stinks happened when Pimpinela won the Reina de Reinas title in AAA. The game is a product of its time and there is no way to figure out the code to fix the gender issues so I have to make due with it. Unlike Nyla, Edith regularly wrestles both men and women which causes the "I'm not losing to a girl" response when booking Edith over a male superstar, especially clean.

As for the one guy, I personally agree and glad he got fired due to what he was doing on company time, BUT he is intending to work so he should be in the game. I'm not saying you can't delete him, not use him, whatever but I am doing what I have to with the game. His attitude and behavior will take an obvious hit though.

EDIT:

MLW will be changed in its roster. I will remove anyone who isn't a champion, manager or drafted for the time being.

Also a number of the Women of Wrestling workers are getting an update in appropriate ages.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

That's more than fair, and I want to apologize if it felt like I was attacking you. 

You're fine man. The situation is not ideal and has some issues. I have to walk the line here.

• Like 1

- Remove Carlito from WWE. Can also remove Aliyah Mysterio, Bad Bunny, Lita, & The Hurricane since Lita & Hurricane are pretty much Rumble surprises at this point & the other 2 are done for now.

- Ashante Thee Adonis' birth info is November & 30
- Blake Christian's birth info is July & 23

- Boa's birth info is September & 32

- Briana Brandy's birth info is November & 30

- Cora Jade's birth info is January & 21

- Jacob Kasper's birth info is October & 26

- Karissa Rivera's birth info is May & 29

- Nathan Frazer's birth info is July & 22

- Omos' birth info is May & 27

- Zayda Ramier's birth info is September & 24

- Assign Bobbi Tyler to WWE under the name Stevie Turner. Face, Development Deal, & Old School Face as her gimmick.

- Assign Sha Samuels to WWE. Put him under the NXT split as he is part of NXT UK.

Edited by DoubleJ13
  • Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 02:55, DoubleJ13 said:

- Remove Carlito from WWE. Can also remove Aliyah Mysterio, Bad Bunny, Lita, & The Hurricane since Lita & Hurricane are pretty much Rumble surprises at this point & the other 2 are done for now.

i'd keep Lita, she appears regularly for WWE post pay-per-view shows
i'd also keep Shane Helms, as he is back fulltime as a "producer" (aka Road Agent)

3 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

Hi! Just wanted to point out that Beth Phoenix isn't listed as an announcer. 

She is a worker since she has appeared in Royal Rumbles. Same as Lita for now. I think post pandemic I'll look at removing workers that haven't been active in two years or more. 

In another note with a number of re-adds due to coming out of retirement I have a large number of new workers this month. About 70 with pics and like last month, tons of found pics and updated pics.

Hoping to get the update ready for Monday but I got a busy weekend. 

Edited by mkpunk
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic