Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

News reports say he wants to go to Real Madrid but Sevilla have received better offers from premier league clubs so it's possible he just ends up staying - with a new contract - at Sevilla until Madrid are willing to splash the cash, which wouldn't be this year, since Mbappe and Haaland are their main interests.

I honestly think that's a rubbish deal for Atleti even as a straight swap, never mind if they have to add cash too.

5 hours ago, Gazz said:

I honestly think that's a rubbish deal for Atleti even as a straight swap, never mind if they have to add cash too.

As a swap I get it if Saul wants to leave, but the fact Atleti have to throw some cash on top of this is completely baffling, like hey we'll give you a hot prospect with years to go in his playing career and money for an aging goalscorer.

Basically Saul wants to leave, Griezmann wants to go back to Atleti, Koeman likes Saul, Simeone likes Griezmann. Barcelona is looking forward to play Messi next year, which they can if Griezmann leaves. Griezmann is willing to take a pay cut which Atleti likes.

Can't find the "plus cash" part anywhere. How much is it?

We have reached an agreement “in principle” with Brighton for Ben White.

I reckon he will be a fantastic signing. Really chuffed with the direction we’re taking with signings this window.

Edited by FLiam

so Midtjylland told Rennes to put out a better offer for Cajuste. 
Rennes went and got Kamaldeen Sulemana for 15 mill € at Nordsjaelland instead.