Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

1 hour ago, DFF said:

Maybe not 150. But could City offload some squad players +  fee maybe? 

Unless it's a really good player whose for some reason interested in joining us, I really do think Levy will only do it for cash. Those squad players + fees rarely ever happen. I have a feeling City might just pay it, but we'll see. 

2 hours ago, DFF said:

Maybe not 150. But could City offload some squad players +  fee maybe? 

Maybe, but when was the last time such a deal actually happened? It feels like it's something that's rumoured a lot more than it actually does. I honestly think Kane's probably not moving, not this summer, or even next summer (unless Spurs do an Arsenal). The price is too high and by saying he wants to stay in England, he really does lower the number of teams - already few in number - that could conceivably sign him.

Prediction time: Harry Kane signs a new contract and eventually leaves Spurs on a free.

2 hours ago, MadJack said:

Prediction time: Harry Kane signs a new contract and eventually leaves Spurs on a free.

Why would he sign a new deal when his current one runs until 2024? 

1 hour ago, Malenko said:

Milan's goalkeeper Donnarumma will join Barcelona on a free if Milan fail to qualify.

I cannot see this happening. Barca already have one of the best keepers in the world.

1 hour ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I cannot see this happening. Barca already have one of the best keepers in the world.

The goal is precisely selling one of the best keepers in the world because they can get good money there. Obviously if they don't get Donnarumma, they won't do it.

Konate is getting the here we go from Fab Romano to Liverpool. €41 million buyout clause met. He's supremely talented - some rate him higher than Upamecano - but in true Liverpool CB fashion, he has significant injury concerns and could just as easily be one of the top CBs in the league or rivaling Matip and Keita for most time on the injury list.

This also means Kabak will almost definitely not be joining on a permanent deal, which makes sense because we're not about to spend almost £60 million on transfer fees to sign two CBs.

5 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Konate is getting the here we go from Fab Romano to Liverpool. €41 million buyout clause met. He's supremely talented - some rate him higher than Upamecano - but in true Liverpool CB fashion, he has significant injury concerns and could just as easily be one of the top CBs in the league or rivaling Matip and Keita for most time on the injury list.

This also means Kabak will almost definitely not be joining on a permanent deal, which makes sense because we're not about to spend almost £60 million on transfer fees to sign two CBs.

Upamecano is the better ball player, but is also reckless and will give you one or two David Luiz moments a season. Konate is definitely more of a solid, reliable option. But, yeah, is quite injury prone. I’m not too bothered to see Konate go to be honest. Keeping Orban and Mukiele, and strengthening around them works out quite well I think.

• Like 2

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said: