Summer Transfer Window 2021

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the Buendia business, this is just funny. Arsenal fans are rattled.  

Signing videos have peaked.  

"Here we go" is nearly as annoying as Jim White on transfer deadline day.

Posted Images

Yeah read that on the Guardian. On the one hand, it seems unlikely. But on the other, I’d have said the same about the Buendia link. From what I’ve heard, Southampton aren’t exactly flush with cash, so everyone in the squad has a price tag. But, whether JWP would want to move is another matter. With Conor Hourihane probably leaving, he’s be an incredible upgrade mind, would love to see it. 

Dean Smith is actually going to try out that 2-7-2 formation, just 90 degrees rotated.

• Haha 1
Just now, damshow said:

It's possible these Villa moves may be in advance of them losing Grealish now that I think about it.

At risk of saying something quotable by the end of the transfer window, I really don’t think that this is likely at all. 

I can't see Grealish going unless it was for stupid money. Would love to have him but the only teams I can see forking out the money would be the Manchester clubs. 

Following in his dad's footsteps, sure, but Angus Gunn has already played for Norwich for a season on loan before and came through their academy until Man City poached him as a teenager.

the Hakimi rumours are getting warm. PSG appear to have offered 60 million €. Chelsea have the same, but might be willing to throw either Emerson Palmieri or Andreas Christensen in the deal as well (both players contracts expire in 2022, Palmieri have a one year option clause in his)

Poor Watford. 

Also forgot I came in here because I saw that Man Utd's initial bid for Trippier got rejected, according to Fab. 

I feel like Trippier is a bit of a mad target considering they've got Wan Bissaka

Not gonna lie I'm gonna be gutted if/when Sancho goes to Man U. 

It's a stupid thing to prioritise when there are conceivably two other right backs at the club who could challenge AWB. Club should be focussing on the bigger issues in the squad, like the lack of a disruptive central/defensive midfielder. Need to go out and find the next Ndidi, and do it this summer.