The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

Seeing a centered badge on a Utd shirt after so long is odd. I don't think that's my issue with it though, more that the white around the collar and sleeve is a bit boring and tacked on. Might as well be all red apart from the stripes with that effort.

• 4 weeks later...

Puma have started releasing their new international kits, interesting designs with dinky centred badges and the team names in text. Certainly different, I'm not quite sure. The Austria one is really odd.

19 minutes ago, Adam said:

Those are dreadful. Don't even look like football shirts or something you'd wear to play sports or exercise in.

I mean, it's not like people won't be playing sport and exercising in them :P

• Confused 1

I'd never get one because they're the traditional Ft Lauderdale rivals (and now the de facto Miami FC rivals), but gotta admit, that new crest is spiffy.

4 hours ago, damshow said:

Those are spiffy but that is a rouuuuggggh sponsor logo. Hard Rock's logo itself isn't the worst thing (iconic brand, etc) but just having all those colors clash is no good. Mainly talking about the otherwise very cool looking Legacy top.

Yeah, they should have modified it like they did for the Volt kit.