The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

I miss the New Balance kits. Price we get for getting the bigger commercial deal I suppose 

Why orange? Surely you should have just had white trim and it would look so much better and make sense. 

3 hours ago, damshow said:

Looks a bit like Roma.

This is what I said to my mate when he showed me I was like why have we gone like Roma? 

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

I miss the New Balance kits. Price we get for getting the bigger commercial deal I suppose 

Why orange? Surely you should have just had white trim and it would look so much better and make sense. 

This is what I said to my mate when he showed me I was like why have we gone like Roma? 

For when Jose inevitably takes over.

• Sad 1

I actually really like it compared to this season’s, the orange gives it a nice aesthetic. It only looked a bit like Roma’s to me once someone mentioned it, but Roma’s is waaaay nicer.

I do miss the New Balance ones, though, those were the best. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

It looks really smart. Hummel have done a great job with this year's kits (this season was the first time I bought an Everton shirt in 10 years) and it looks like they're continuing in the same vein.

Same my last was 2011/12 home, away and third before last year I got home. Though my son has a 19/20 and 20/21 home.

Gonna be funny when the unhinged section of the fan base kick off cause of the colour of the stripe like they did with Koeman's Christmas decorations

Tis a nice shirt though

18 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Gonna be funny when the unhinged section of the fan base kick off cause of the colour of the stripe like they did with Koeman's Christmas decorations

Tis a nice shirt though

Among the Twitter and Facebook "fans" that started the second the photos were posted.