The E3 2021/Summer Game Fest Thread

Bobfoc

I really liked Devolver's thing the first year they did it, I just think I've liked it less with every successive year. The core joke's gotten old for me and I think only Mahria Zook is all that great at delivering that style of dialogue.

The game slate was strong, though. Maybe the highest overall "oh, I'll check that out" rate of anything this year.

Square Enix's conference is today - only thing I'm hoping for is the announcement of a physical edition of the Life Is Strange remasters, and more stuff about the future of the Avengers game. Because that shit is DYING, fast. More than a teaser for the Wakanda expansion, hopefully. But I'm mainly watching for the Life Is Strange stuff (hopefully). Please god, let it be more than just a digital only thing. They'd be so stupid to do that, LiS fans will eat it up if there's a physical edition. Max, Chloe and Rachel are just stupidly popular. Secretly wishing for confirmation of another game with Max & Chloe in it, too. It's been a rumor for a bit.

I don't care about Microsoft today, since I don't have an Xbox, and the Bethesda part might only anger me because I don't have one. Unless they're working on stuff that was previously cross platform before they were bought out - but even then, if it's not Wolfenstein, Fallout, a proper new Elder Scrolls or Outer Worlds... I'm hard pressed to care.

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I forgot about FF7R part 2! I sold my PS4 because I figured I didn't need it anymore

My guess is that Part 2 will be on PS5. 

Spoiler for a BIGGGG leak of the Xbox show. 

Spoiler

ALSO! Starfield trailer leaked. So that is probably the show closer for the Xbox show. Coming November 11th, 2022. 

Edited by Ruki Returns
E3 leak spoiler
  • Like 1

Just now, GoGo Yubari said:

putting that behind a spoiler tag, I think that's how we're handling trailer/game leaks before the press conference itself.

Cool, didn't realize. Sorry if I spoiled that for anyone!

• Thanks 1