Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Rudiger comes across as a hot head at the best of times, wouldnt be surprised if he did get a red here 

I don't think he's as bad as people think but he carries the reputation and a slight infraction by him results in a card whereas for players of a different reputation they don't even get a talking to by the official.

That said he does have his moments, usually snap decisions, that give him the reputation. And because of that he's the player you can pester until they get a card shown.

This was always going to be hard to score against an even lower block Chelsea, but we have not done near enough here. Way too pedestrian.

Chelsea players flopping all over the place at this point to see it out 🤣

1 hour ago, lanky316 said:

Waiting for your apology to the bent cunt now.

He's still a useless baldy manc cunt. 

Second half was just attack v defence. They closed down well out wide, bit of fortune and some good time wasting. 

I'll take a point but that'll feel like a win for them. 

53 minutes ago, damshow said:

I don't think he's as bad as people think but he carries the reputation and a slight infraction by him results in a card whereas for players of a different reputation they don't even get a talking to by the official.

That said he does have his moments, usually snap decisions, that give him the reputation. And because of that he's the player you can pester until they get a card shown.

I liked it when Rudiger gave Pogba at little nibble and nipple squeeze at the Euros. That was nice.

This Burnley/Leeds match has been dirty. Ashley Barnes is only on the pitch still because he's Ashley Barnes, and has the reputation he has of being a physical player. The reckless high challenge he made on Stuart Dallas would've totally saw red if someone else did it, I feel like.

• Admin

The Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy has appeared at Chester Crown court charged with four counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.

The 27 year old is accused of attacking three women at his home in Cheshire between October 2020 and August 2021.

Another man, Louis Saha Matturie from Salford, 40, also appeared at the same hearing. He has been charged with four counts of rape. 

Neither of the men was asked to enter a plea. Both were remanded in custody.

They will next appear at court on November 15th, and a trial date has been fixed for January 24th.