Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

The whole defence has been abysmal all season but Shaw has gone from being one of our best players to being one of our worst, this reminds me of when they downed tools for Mourinho. Ole won't be sacked because the board have invested too much in him and don't want another pay out. At this point who comes in, do they ride it out to May and go for someone like Zidane in Summer or do they wait till the relegation battle begins and brings in Big Sam

I wonder how much there is to the "Ole knows Haaland and would help convince him to join United in the summer" rumors. Like there's obviously other factors but accepting this makes me feel slightly convinced that the board knows something everyone else doesn't about that relationship.

The first display of fight from United there. "Fuck it just kick him". Luckily the officials had the spread at United to lose by no more than two and decided to ignore it.

Then a follow up from Ronaldo! If United had shown this sort of fight earlier in the 90 minutes they might have been able to make a game of it.

Edited by lanky316

Don't get me wrong...I am absolutely loving Man United being clueless in how to play football but there's like a 1% part of me that feels a bit sorry. 

I honestly don't get why Ole is still in the job. The team has no identity, City didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear second half and still were dominating. Very much a training game for them. There was no fight in either this game or the match against us.

What is the game plan? It's pretty much Ronaldo bail us out. Shaw and Maguire have gone backwards since the Euros, Wan Bissaka looks a shell of the player who looked like he had so much potential, McTominay and Fred continue to play together...

I'd be embarrassed of that team if I was a United fan. I've been there with Liverpool before.... Your club is a complete mess 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Don't get me wrong...I am absolutely loving Man United being clueless in how to play football but there's like a 1% part of me that feels a bit sorry. 

I honestly don't get why Ole is still in the job. The team has no identity, City didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear second half and still were dominating. Very much a training game for them. There was no fight in either this game or the match against us.

What is the game plan? It's pretty much Ronaldo bail us out. Shaw and Maguire have gone backwards since the Euros, Wan Bissaka looks a shell of the player who looked like he had so much potential, McTominay and Fred continue to play together...

I'd be embarrassed of that team if I was a United fan. I've been there with Liverpool before.... Your club is a complete mess 

What's sad is that I could very well envision certain members of the board pointing to recent dropped points by the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City and going "we still have a chance at winning this with Ole! Look at the other teams, dropping points and slipping up" and sticking with him for far too long.