Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Embarrassing for United fans that. Team have no belief, no identity, roll over at the first sign of pressure and look like they don't even belong on the same pitch. Can't even say we've had to really step up a gear, just feels like we are taking the piss. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not sure you can easily find two better back-to-back performances than these last two games from Liverpool.

We're on such a good run of form ATM.  The fixture list we have I feel is actually a positive in that we have big games. Games like this gets everyone up for it both on/off the pitch and these are the performances that carry over. 

Also one thing I'd say, the club as a whole is synced as one. Everyone's on the same page and it's such a good feeling. I've never seen a team as good as this in my life, this is my team. My dad had the teams of the 80s and I've got these lads and Jürgen Klopp. 

9-0 on aggregate across the season against your biggest rival. Shows how big the gulf is. Pants have been well and truly pulled down 

12 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

9-0 on aggregate across the season against your biggest rival. Shows how big the gulf is. Pants have been well and truly pulled down 

And there are still big United fan accounts and pundits claiming this can be turned around in just two or three transfer windows. Whole fanbase is embarrassing.

Kudos to the Liverpool fans who did the minutes silence. Credit to their club they were.

I have never hated a bunch of players as much as I hate these lot, honestly would happily get rid of the lot and just use youth. This is going to be such a long term project and with such a shocking board, it is only going to get worse before it gets better. I will happily pay for Pogba's taxi to Manchester Airport, never met a player who so blatantly phones it in.

I mean it's not a minority that...and people wonder why the vast majority of the city of Liverpool  don't care about England cause it's fans from across the country who chant Hillsborough songs or poverty songs.

Club hasn't made any statement or anything. Least City did a half arsed thing after the fans interrupted the minutes silence in the semi final. 

And no one from the media will highlight this or make an issue because they don't care. And it's downright disgusting

The media need to make a big deal about it or it'll never stop. It always gets excused with "well yeah but they sing about Munich" like it matters who started it, singing about innocent people dying doesn't wash in the 21st century

4 hours ago, Matt said:

The media need to make a big deal about it or it'll never stop. It always gets excused with "well yeah but they sing about Munich" like it matters who started it, singing about innocent people dying doesn't wash in the 21st century

Clubs can do a lot on this too. Liverpool did a pretty great bit of work on Chelsea chants a few months ago.

Including having Jürgen Klopp do to sit down and interview a member of Kop Outs! and put it on social.

Listening to a podcast yesterday and apparently before a few cup games this season supporters groups of clubs due to play Liverpool put out statement saying Hillsborough chants wouldnt be tolerated. Which is a good.

But the main need is to educate people, especially id imagine, younger people on why these chants are bad.

Its very easy to see them in isolation as risqué banter if you don't have a full grasp on the fact these were real events that harmed real people.

• Like 3