UEFA Champions League 2021/22

Lineker

Hopefully City got kicked about. Bit of a mad game at Anfield but tbh doesn't surprise me knowing us in Europe sometimes. 3-3 on the night. 

Bobby scoring twice is always delightful

• 2 weeks later...

That could be a massive goal over the tie for Madrid.

Similar to the league game against us in that they've had chances to kill the game off in that half and by allowing Madrid to have a sniff it's opened up the possibility of Madrid getting another. The mood clearly changed when that Benzema goal went in, the fans are rightfully having a ball seeing their team pretty much batter the La Liga champions and then just one whipped in cross going through to one of the best players in the world who'll take any chance he is given and now they're gonna feel nervous. 

Urghhhhhhhhh.... I mean it's a really entertaining game of football but I cannot stand City and their general plasticness/financial doping 

Just now, Baddar said:

Is Peter Walton locked in a tin shed?

BT caught him short, busy doing his business on the toilet.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Can we agree not to moan about the Villarreal/Emery style of play tonight?

They're bound to be negative and try to stay in the tie.

Still think it'll be 3 or 4-0 Liverpool though. 

I think it'll be a tough game. I'm looking forward to going and it's gonna be a good atmosphere but honestly I'd take a 1-0/2-0 win. We're in such a rhythm right now so I think we will find a way to break them down. 

Crowd needs to not get frustrated that's the key thing. Wound me up some of the section of fans near me during the second leg of Benfica moaning they were scoring etc and stressing and I was like we're still winning the tie by two goals what's the issue. 

Also - Mahrez I'll never forgive for not having a shot on target. Let my free bet down 

We're winning the quadruple. I can just feel it. Everything's aligning and if we don't then either way to be challenging for everything is a massive achievement. 

Similar to the Everton game that but thought we played better in the first half tonight then we did Sunday. It just felt a goal was coming and then when it did you knew we'd score again.

Honestly, they did nothing to impress me. I thought they defended okay but you just felt we'd break them down. Their keeper flapped at quite a few. 

• Like 1