2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

On 29/07/2021 at 14:47, Pooker said:

Do you think the Warriors front office said no first or laughed first?

Glad to see Kuzma going to the Wizards. I can cheer for him now and it means that we aren't trading Joe Ingles to the Lakers for him.

This is the first I've heard about trading for Joe Ingles, I don't think that was ever a thing.

3 hours ago, damshow said:

Ellington, Melo, and Monk aren't the ideal deep threats but they've put enough on that team to probably make it work. Their average age is still a huge issue, so so so old.

We just picked up Kendrick Nunn, too. The spacing will be fine.

I'm so happy Brodie came home. Wouldn't mind Kevin Love too. Teams gonna be fun on 2k.

2 minutes ago, DMN said:

This is the first I've heard about trading for Joe Ingles, I don't think that was ever a thing.

The Ingles trade might have just been rumors from our beat writers. I know it was reported the Lakers were shopping Kuzma and it's been rumored that we've been shopping Ingles. It might have just been them and the fans trying to put 2 and 2 together. 

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

The Ingles trade might have just been rumors from our beat writers. I know it was reported the Lakers were shopping Kuzma and it's been rumored that we've been shopping Ingles. It might have just been them and the fans trying to put 2 and 2 together. 

From our end it was always a trade for Buddy Heild, maybe DeMar DeRozan. Ingles is a great player who would fit with us, but I don't see Utah trading him to the Lakers, that just strengthens a competitor in the West.

2 hours ago, DMN said:

From our end it was always a trade for Buddy Heild, maybe DeMar DeRozan. Ingles is a great player who would fit with us, but I don't see Utah trading him to the Lakers, that just strengthens a competitor in the West.

Yea, it never made much sense to me. Ingles is our glue guy and getting rid of him would be a major mistake. Trading him to a team like the Lakers (or the Warriors, as that's the current rumor going around here), would be a straight up disaster.

Yeah my response to anyone now saying Jason Kidd is a piece of shit is: He always has been.

That being said Larry Sanders left puppies outside in the Milwaukee winter so screw him too.

• 1 month later...

18 former players are facing federal chargers for fraudulent insurance claims.

Some of the players are...

Spoiler

Some of the players charged include:
- Milt Palacio
- Sebastian Telfair
- Antoine Wright
- Darius Miles
- Ruben Patterson
- Eddie Robinson
- Gregory Smith
- Glen Davis
- Jamario Moon