NFL 2021

Lineker

Kirk Cousins will do whatever it takes to stay safe from covid.  Besides getting the vaccine, obviously.  But the things that man is willing to do with plexiglass…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fulton indicated a similar reason that Joe Looney did earlier this week:  wanted to play but very early in camp just got the sense his body wouldn't hold up to another full season.  In that case it's better to get out now before it's too late.  The third player to retire (Todd Davis) said he didn't realize how far back on the depth chart he'd been when he signed and he felt he didn't want to start over in a new system.

Of course it isn't stopping the media from running with the "older players hate Judge" narrative even though a few other guys have retired around the league this week including the Raiders having three retirements of their own.

So I mocked Alim McNeil to Detroit in a bunch of my mocks. We did draft him and he's looking really good in camp. 

@DFF You been following the training camp? I feel optimistic but also think we may only win six games. I really can't wait to see a defense that isn't Patricias. Reports are Okudah looks totally changed and way more confident. The defensive line if healthy could potentially be really deep, no all pros but a bunch of really good players (we'll see obviously but the Okwara brothers, Flowers, McNeil, Brockers, Hand, and Penisini is a solid crew. Oh and our second rounder). If Hand is healthy I think they might be alright.

We definitely need more talent but I think Patricia was such a fucking garbage coach that you'll see vast improvement in a few of the holdovers from his regime.

59 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Can someone find me a way to blame Cousins for that injury? Because fuck Kirk Cousins

Sure, asshole couldn’t provide plexiglass for his teammates to keep them safe.  If Jefferson was secure inside a plexiglass box (or lexan, which as you know is stronger than steel) he wouldn’t have been out there to get hurt.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Can someone find me a way to blame Cousins for that injury? Because fuck Kirk Cousins

I mean if he didn't pass the ball to Jefferson, he wouldn't have gotten injured

• Like 1