NFL 2021

Lineker

Yeah, Amendola did a really solid job for us and I'd have been more than happy to have had him back tbh. 

1 hour ago, damshow said:

I do like the Texans putting in work at assembling the ultimate roster of guys you never want on your team in fantasy. Ingram, Lindsay, Tyrod, Cooks, it's really impressive.

I kinda want to draft a team of nothing but Texans and see how they do.

18 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Well that is just so very *rosters Bell is all available leagues*  unfortunate for the Ravens.

I'm actually not anxious about the run game. Grabbing Bell (as well as a couple other guys) is smart because someone's going to excel in that backfield thanks to their scheming. CB terrifies me though. Averett isn't good enough and Jimmy Smith is probably never fully healthy enough to get the job done either. A trade might be needed there.

I took Gus in the 5th round of my main league.  We only start two RB and I already had two (Taylor and Carson) but I figured it’s a volatile position and maybe Edwards would be a better play than Carson some weeks, including this week.  Welp.

Someone in that league already swiped Bell Tuesday as soon as the Ravens signed him to the practice squad.  I picked up Ty’Son Williams just now.