NFL 2021

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Like so.

He didn’t.  Refs fucked us on a no call. Jerry left our awful secondary with no improvement, and Dan Quinn couldn’t scheme to cover Gronk.  And Greg blowing a bunch of kicks.

Just now, CM Busch said:

As much as I like to see Dallas lose...they nearly won a game that most thought had blowout potential, and Dak played great and looks 100%.

They should waltz to a division title providing he stays healthy.

You must not be familiar with the Dallas Cowboys, we play up or down to our competition.  Fully expect us to look like one of the worst teams in the league when we play the Giants and Eagles.

100% should've been a Cowboys victory. The refs really fucked us. Greg Zuerlein really fucked us. But I'm very hopeful for what this season will bring. We pushed a nearly unchanged championship team to the brink. That's very good. 

4 hours ago, CM Busch said:

Antonio Brown sitting on the bench of many fantasy teams this week.

Wasn't on one of mine!

Let's each do one prediction for the season, then we can look back and laugh at people. Here's mine.

I think Jameis Winston is going to have a hell of a season. 4500+ yards, 30+ TD, under 20 int.

Edit: actually, I'll go 16 or less ints. I think he can throw less than one a game, have at least a 2/1  TD/Int ratio.

Edited by DMN

• Admin
33 minutes ago, DMN said:

Let's each do one prediction for the season, then we can look back and laugh at people. Here's mine.

I think Jameis Winston is going to have a hell of a season. 4500+ yards, 30+ TD, under 20 int.

Edit: actually, I'll go 16 or less ints. I think he can throw less than one a game, have at least a 2/1  TD/Int ratio.

Chargers will win their division. <_<

Trey Lance will lead the 49ers to a couple victories, have a bad game but we manage to win thanks to Jimmy G. Jimmy G will lead us into the post season, while the media questions why Lance is still on the bench.

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Chargers will win their division. <_<

I buy this more than I do the people thinking Denver makes the playoffs. Then again I think everyone is really low on the Raiders (the defense improved and the offense still has all the main pieces that make it go) and I'm a homer so what do I know?

Teams have been doing the whole “wear white at home early in the season” thing for about a decade now.  I understand the reason they do it but I feel like the impact it has is overblown.  It’s not like these well-conditioned athletes are gonna keel over from being two degrees hotter.

Plus home jerseys just look way cooler than the nondescript white road jerseys.  Just wear your damn cool jerseys you schmucks.