NFL 2021

Lineker

1 hour ago, DMN said:

Let's each do one prediction for the season, then we can look back and laugh at people. Here's mine.

I think Jameis Winston is going to have a hell of a season. 4500+ yards, 30+ TD, under 20 int.

Edit: actually, I'll go 16 or less ints. I think he can throw less than one a game, have at least a 2/1  TD/Int ratio.

Carolina will make the playoffs and Darnold will play well enough to trick Carolina into giving him way too much money.

16 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

No thanks! :lol: 

Its not graphic or anything, just looks like water.  NO visible poop or anything

Giants only down 10-7 at the half but they’re an amazing Logan Ryan play away from being down 17-7.  Zero pass rush, Bridgewater has moved the all downfield pretty much effortlessly.  Giants on the other hand look like they’re unsurprisingly gonna be hampered by the combination of a terrible O-Line and unimaginative Jason Garrett play calling.

Still a half to go but my initial reaction to watching this team is it’s the same ‘ol Giants.