NFL 2021

Lineker

Say your cousin was mocking you all day because you didn't bench Dak in the family fantasy league and it really annoyed you, but then you had 3 different players score close to or over 30 points and you beat them anyway. In this extremely unlikely hypothetical how do I say "Ha ha fuck you I STILL won!" without sounding like a bitch? :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Say your cousin was mocking you all day because you didn't bench Dak in the family fantasy league and it really annoyed you, but then you had 3 different players score close to or over 30 points and you beat them anyway. In this extremely unlikely hypothetical how do I say "Ha ha fuck you I STILL won!" without sounding like a bitch? :lol: 

Just point to the scoreboard.

• Like 2

Usually when Dallas is good I can point to some massive flaw that will invariably cost them in January, so I never really sweat the idea of them actually getting to the Super Bowl.

This year I really can’t find anything obvious.  It’s quite a top heavy NFC so who knows but the more I see of Dallas the more it seems like it’s just “their year”.

13 minutes ago, livid said:

The Broncos are eating 99% of his salary for some reason. 

I read the most Denver could expect in terms of comp picks was a 5th rounder. So basically eating the rest of his salary and getting a 2nd and 3rd rounder is pretty massive. I'd pay his salary too.

LA will never ever need to blitz to pressure the QB now. Essential in a conference with Brady and Rodgers.