NFL 2021

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Henry Ruggs is a murderer 

He is, indeed. And as someone who lost a family member to a drunk driver, I have no sympathy for Ruggs. I know I said it in my last post, but hearing this just struck a vein. He is also significantly lucky that Nevada changed their DUI laws, because until recently, he would have been facing 2nd degree murder charges.

1 minute ago, CM Busch said:

In the era of rideshares there is zero excuse to drive drunk ever.  Especially not a rich professional athlete.

Friend and I were just talking about this. It's alarmingly easy given how fucked transportation (even rideshares are steaming shit now outside of select areas) and sprawl are in the US to fall into tricking yourself into driving intoxicated. But when you're 1) rich, 2) have multiple people at your call at all moments of every day, and 3) are represented by a Union and CBA which provides you a taxi at all times of day it's compounding levels of stupid decision-making.

But he likely was in the habit before he was a millionaire driving a sports car and just never bothered changing because like so many people who suddenly get rich they feel invincible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LL! said:

It's time for the Hunter RenShow!...

...or they trade for Desean Jackson or ODB. 

ODB I'd be ok with, but Desean is a piece of shit so no thanks.

Low-key I feel kinda shitty because my first thoughts on this are 'damn this fucking season' because it's happening to my team, but someone lost their life.