NFL 2021

Lineker

Rodgers had apparently gone full anti-vaxx.  Saying he's allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccines, worried about clotting from the J&J vaccine, was afraid of the "sterility issues" from the mRNA shots etc..

"If the vaccine is so great, why are people still getting COVID, and transmitting COVID?" Direct quote

Yes, he has even whipped out those classic terms "woke mob" and "cancel culture"...

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is painting himself as a victim after it was revealed this week that he got COVID-19 and is not vaccinated, despite his previous public claim that he was “immunized,” which he knew had been widely interpreted as getting the vaccine.

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before the final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I’d like to set the record straight on some of the blatant lies that are out there about me now,” Rodgers said.

But Rodgers did not cite any specific “lies” that have been told about him. Instead, he launched into what he himself described as a “diatribe” about a “witch hunt going across the league.”

Rodgers claims to have done his own research and that he has an allergy to an ingredient in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, and he said that his decision to seek alternative treatments was “what was best for my body.” That is a highly dubious claim, but even if it were true, what Rodgers seems not to realize is that the decision to get vaccinated is not just about his own body but about the health and wellbeing of everyone around him. Rodgers chose to selfishly put people around him at an increased risk of catching COVID-19 from him.

Now Rodgers is out for at least 10 days and will miss Sunday’s game.

Per NBC Sports Pro Football Talk

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Get the Astra then, ya daft cunt.

Do we have that one here in the States?  I only know of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J

Full interview on the Pat McAfee Show, for anyone that wants to subject themselves to Rodgers' drivel:

He basically ticked off Right-Wing Muppet Bingo in this one clip. I hope Jordan Love throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs this weekend and Rodgers loses all leverage with Green Bay.

• Like 2