NFL 2021

Lineker

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

This game has been brutal for me to watch. I don't have a rooting interest but I have Burrow and Chase on my fantasy team and I picked Cincy in the Pick em thing. Bad day to be me when it comes to Football choices

Yeah I think you’ll be fine

• Like 1

This game is nuts so far.

Niners have fumbled twice, the second coming as Aiyuk made a great catch, got up untouched then had the ball punched out by Simmons. Cards drive down and the Niners make a big stop on 3rd down, only for Josh Norman to get called for taunting giving us new downs.

Then, Kliff Kingsbury gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct because he jaw-jacked with Norman and we take a 15 yard penalty. THEN Conner fumbles but somehow recovers for a gain of yards and we kick a FG to go 17-0 up. Wild stuff.

• Like 1

Coming out of this weekend the only conclusion I can reach is that the Cardinals might be the real deal.  Plenty of other contenders came up looking absolutely awful, meanwhile the Cardinals took care of business without half their offense.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DMN said:

The recent drafts were bad at the top, but players like Crosby, Renfrow, and Hobbs in the later rounds have been great. To be honest, even the early picks aren't that bad, Jacobs, Abram, Mullen, and Moehring are all good, and you can't put what happened with Ruggs on talent evaluation, he was playing great.

Its really just Ferrell and Arnette as high profile busts and the fact that Jacobs and Abram get injured a lot.

I think Mayock will be a good GM if he gets majority control.

I agree with you about Mayock.

And sympathies about DaSean Jackson. He belongs on a team like Washington, so they can have both an owner and a player who are shitty human beings.

(Kinda hoping now that no one picks up OBJ and he takes whatever job he can get during the offseason, but I doubt that happens. Someone will at least give him at least a short term (rest of the season, with a possibility of next) deal.)