NFL 2021

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I would be mad about the officiating tonight if it wasn't so over the top absurd. It's almost funny to watch

Yeah it was particularly bad. And I think Chicago wins it if that stop on 4th down doesn't get turned around for said absurdity. 

8 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

The taunting call was absurd.  But then the Bears taking the lead only two have a bunch of penalties including offsides on consecutive plays.  Rough way to lose.

I wonder if Robert Quinn needs glasses or something is going on with his vision. Genuinely. Every time the camera zoomed in on him after an offsides penalty he caused he would look like he was squinting or trying to adjust his vision. 

The NFL fined the Packers $300k, and Rodgers a laughable amount under $15,000 for COVID-19 protocol violations. Allan Lazard was fined the same amount as Rodgers because they both attended a Halloween party while unvaccinated. Shouldn't Rodgers have been fined a lot more because he met with reporters, which is another violation?