NFL 2021

Lineker

54 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I truly do not understand how the Rams have cap space

I did a quick rundown and despite having a ton of dead money for Goff this year most of their big cap hits aren't until next season. I assume they pull off some restructuring because as it stands they're opening the next league year with barely enough cap space to sign their draft picks.

I love that Josh Bynes is still around. I thought it was a mistake that we didn't keep him in Detroit. He's not a world beater but the dude is really solid depth, he can start in spots, and occasionally makes a big play. I always love what the Ravens are doing though, they take a very VerbalPuke approach  to drafting (i mocked Oweh and Bateman to Detroit a ton of times).

Bynes is a really popular player here. Was on the Super Bowl team (and made the final tackle in the game), was back on the 2019 team, and showed up this year and saved us from playing Patrick Queen as Mike LB all season.

He can also, notwithstanding one play tonight, actually tackle. Something this defense apparently cannot do.

• Like 1

Down goes Brissett, I’m not sure why Tua wasn’t starting but it looks like he’ll be in now.  

7 minutes ago, damshow said:

Apologies to anyone who tuned in to this game for entertainment.

Who watches Thursday Night Football to be entertained?

18 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Down goes Brissett, I’m not sure why Tua wasn’t starting but it looks like he’ll be in now.  

Who watches Thursday Night Football to be entertained?

*Raises hand slowly*

• Haha 2