EWBFF Edward Cullen League

Maxx

@Pooker you good with IR replacements?  Or in this case, are you planning on picking up another QB?

I'm not sure this league concept works as well when the vampire is unlucky enough to be the team with the most points scored against them.

Stake through the heart I’m afraid.  Technically you’d be eligible to be the vampire again, but I might pass it on to whoever comes in second to last in that situation 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Maxx said:

IR additions happen after Pooker has made any additions he wants for the week 

@Pooker could also post who he plans on picking up so we could make moves without interrupting his

9 hours ago, LL! said:

Wait so I'm allowed to pick up free agents if my guys go on IR? I had 2 guys go on IR so what's the rule? I was gonna just take the hit but I see Berober adding people. 

Yeah mine was a pickup I thought I was making in a different league, so I dropped immediately and picked my draft pick back up on waivers when I next could.

I do need to make IR picks later, but @Maxx also, sorry if this was discussed, do the IR picks need to go back to the free agent pool when our original player on IR returns?

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I personally think people should be stuck. That's kinda what makes this league unique

I think so too. Im willing to drop the dudes I picked up if need be. 

So the IR stuff is tricky.  We have two slots because of Covid shit still going on.  If you fill your IR slots and have to drop a 3rd player that goes to IR, you don't get to bring that one back.  Otherwise the IR slots are going to be as normal, when your player comes off IR, drop the player you picked up to replace them.  But again, you shouldn't be picking anyone up until after @Pooker has made any changes he wants.

Speaking of Pooker...we're officially on our first upset alert!  Lots of pressure of Chase Claypool tonight!