EWBFF Edward Cullen League

Maxx

And that’s it folks.  What you got is what you got, until Pooker steals your players and replaced them with whatever corpses he has dug up. Godspeed everyone.

Okay I’m going to allow one amnesty pick for everyone here if you need to replace someone with a kicker.  I figure Pooker won’t mind because it’s more players on his waiver list.

Yeah, you get to use the waiver wire, everyone else doesn’t.  The only exception is when someone has to move a player to IR, then they can pick up a replacement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Yeah, you get to use the waiver wire, everyone else doesn’t.  The only exception is when someone has to move a player to IR, then they can pick up a replacement.

IR you say? 

Raised Eyebrows GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Sad 1

I'm offering the amnesty pick but the rules were there.  In the interest of fairness, I'll  have to defer to @Pooker  on whether or not he wants to let people re-jigger their teams beyond that.

After Maxx has put the teams in, I'll make my selections from the waiver list. After that, everybody will be able to make any changes that they need to, up until the start of the season. 

Everybody OK with that?

• Like 1