WWE 2K23

FLiam

On 16/01/2022 at 12:27, FLiam said:

Pre-order soon? You’d hope they’d reveal some modes / gameplay beforehand.

You'd think they would provide evidence the game is actually playable this time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Only thing that tells me is that the collisions and animations look more like the system of old than what they had going (things hopefully aren't as locked into certain things being true to see if a move "hits" or not, more variety instead of canned animations) - and that's about the only thing I got out of that. 

5 hours ago, CM Busch said:

Yeah, I made a promise to myself a few years back that I'm not spending a red cent on this franchise again until I see actual gameplay and read reviews that it's not a glitchy mess.

For me its something I might buy every few years. But after a price drop. Its not bad in limited doses but yeah I haven't bought these games in back to back years since....2010 maybe? Then it was 13 and 18? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tristy said:

wasn't basically all of that trailer in the other trailer they posted late last week??

More or less, yep. <_<

Lashley's face when he's getting hit with a lead pipe by McIntyre looks like he's confused and kind of tired. Around the 1:09 mark or so I think.

• Haha 2

I'm really torn between hating and kind of liking the new camera angle for in-ring stuff. Before it always felt weird, but this is too zoomed in, but I also still like it? I don't know. I need DenkOps and Pulse to get their hands on it and hear what they say. And see if there are any major bugs like with 2K20. If it's all (mostly?) good, then I'll probably get it in April or something.

The graphics are really fucking good, though. Geez.