WWE 2K23

FLiam

If they deliver a game that gives me what I have been hoping for from the series, I'll probably pick it up when it goes half price (because WWE doesn't deserve my money, but I'd like a newer wrestling game to play)... unless the AEW game release is announced and close enough for me to wait.

Surely part of the GM mode experience will be releasing wrestlers due to 'budget cuts' after reporting record highs. Joking aside how frustrating must trying to do this roster actually be for 2K, with the consent cuts etc, I'm also wary of this going down the standard 2K route with microtransactions galore for especially the GM Mode

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I have an XBOX and I was thinking of picking up one of the 2K games to play with my kids. I truthfully do not care how "old" the game is because my kids have zero idea who any WWE wrestlers are. So with that being said EWB - what is the best WWE game I can play on my XBOX in terms of gameplay? 

10 minutes ago, RPS said:

I have an XBOX and I was thinking of picking up one of the 2K games to play with my kids. I truthfully do not care how "old" the game is because my kids have zero idea who any WWE wrestlers are. So with that being said EWB - what is the best WWE game I can play on my XBOX in terms of gameplay? 

OG Xbox, Xbox 360 or Xbone?

2K19 still has a userbase, so I'd go with that. 2K20 is the one that was so bad it became infamous and basically cancelled 2K21 until they could reinvent the current in development 2K22.

Also, it has a Daniel Bryan career mode. Just in time before the AEW game comes out! :D

2 hours ago, The Kraig said:

OG Xbox, Xbox 360 or Xbone?

2K19 still has a userbase, so I'd go with that. 2K20 is the one that was so bad it became infamous and basically cancelled 2K21 until they could reinvent the current in development 2K22.

Also, it has a Daniel Bryan career mode. Just in time before the AEW game comes out! :D

My son is anti Bryan Danielson given he loves Adam Page. 

• Sad 1

I'm still upset that I can't find 2K19, digitally, for a good price. Like, not even on websites like Newegg or CDKeys. I'm not surprised the Xbox/Playstation stores won't discount it - although it IS on PS Now.

• 3 weeks later...