TEW20 Real World Update: September 2021

So here is the update for September, most of this month has been going through and updating some stats, still got 2,000+ more to go though, added and renamed a few workers (full list in the editor), beyond that updated EVE and PWG based on their shows last months, since Defy was one of the promotions suggested for addition last year and they have started running shows again, they will be added next month. The graphics pack will be updated soon, I've just upgraded my laptop and need to work out a new image editor so I'm currently cumping back and forth just creating pics.

Beyond that it's the typical updated for the month, anything missing mention since I may have missed a bit the past week with the new laptop, and I'll update for next month.

Enjoy

Database: September 2021
Graphics: August 2021

Workers: July 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Top work as always @TheWho87 👍

And it looks like you've got pretty much everything in from the August suggestions from what i can see. 

- Add Manny Smith to the database - and add a PPA deal with Impact under the name Manny Lemons.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15536

edit: btw @TheWho87one minor issue i got an error when starting a new save about the DDT Universal championship being set to be won in the future, looks like the month for reign to start should be august instead of september, a quick fix in case anyone comes across it.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Thank you for this. 

I've got a few EVE notes:

• Charlie Morgan - Maybe give her a willingness to do stunt bumps (or however it's worded) and I'd say her gimmick at EVE is probably "fearless" (but swagger based)
  • Kasey - Heel, gimmick to "Mother of Chaos"? Maybe "offbeat" based?
  • Rhia - Not sure "Fighting Irish" is the right gimmick for her anymore. You could probably go arrogant or maybe just Loki. Dunno. She's also a trainer (or was) so maybe that could be reflected somehow?
  • Windsor - No longer injured.
  • Jayne - Could probably do with a boost to hardcore
  • Jayla Dark - Pretty sure her rumble appearance was a one off. You could possibly make her "occasional" and it seems like she's discussed being a manager
  • Jetta - Most definitely a babyface, add a friendship with Erin. 
  • Lana Austin - I don't want to get into rating "sexiness" but I think you could probably boost that for her 
  • Millie - I'm guessing her NXT UK contract doesn't allow her to wrestle at EVE anymore (could be wrong)
  • Nightshade - Heel
  • Zoe Lucas - Heel

On 04/09/2021 at 12:09, Vamp said:

I've got a few EVE notes:

• Charlie Morgan - Maybe give her a willingness to do stunt bumps (or however it's worded) and I'd say her gimmick at EVE is probably "fearless" (but swagger based)
  • Rhia - Not sure "Fighting Irish" is the right gimmick for her anymore. You could probably go arrogant or maybe just Loki. Dunno. She's also a trainer (or was) so maybe that could be reflected somehow?
  • Jayne - Could probably do with a boost to hardcore
  • Jayla Dark - Pretty sure her rumble appearance was a one off. You could possibly make her "occasional" and it seems like she's discussed being a manager
  • Millie - I'm guessing her NXT UK contract doesn't allow her to wrestle at EVE anymore (could be wrong)

Charlie definitely needs to be able to do stunt bumps - she loves a balcony dive, and doing a dive off a ladder in your first match out of retirement is the action of a mad woman.

Rhia at this point, if I were thinking in terms of old EWR gimmicks, would be something like a "Franchise Player". Dominant heel who thinks that everything does, or at least should, revolve around her. I don't know how much the Loki schtick will stick around beyond that entrance, though she loves it, so I expect to see it make more papearances.

Sammi definitely needs pretty high hardcore stats, she's a lunatic. 

Jayla was definitely a one-off, she's still retired, and worked Wrestle Queendom as a favour, essentially.

NXT UK's a complicated one at the moment. Officially, NXT UK talent can still work other shows if they get permission from the office, but they're much stricter than they used to be because of their Covid regulations. I'm not 100% sure, but I think some NXT UK names were tentatively scheduled to work Wrestle Queendom but had to be pulled because of a positive Covid case in NXT UK.

For now, I would remove Millie McKenzie from EVE, and Charli Evans as well if she's still contracted, as Charli isn't going to be able to get out of Australia any time soon (arguably any wrestlers based in Australia at the moment should have their ability to work in other countries removed). That presents problems for EVE as The Medusa Complex are the EVE Tag Team Champions, but no decision has been made as far as I'm aware as to how they're going to deal with that situation.

5 hours ago, Skummy said:

For now, I would remove Millie McKenzie from EVE, and Charli Evans as well if she's still contracted, as Charli isn't going to be able to get out of Australia any time soon (arguably any wrestlers based in Australia at the moment should have their ability to work in other countries removed). That presents problems for EVE as The Medusa Complex are the EVE Tag Team Champions, but no decision has been made as far as I'm aware as to how they're going to deal with that situation.

I try and avoid Covid based restrictions, I'd rather sit on the side of playing for escapism rather than reality, since their still champions they need to be signed otherwise the titles are vacant, and since they havent been announced as vacant they will stay signed.

Bronson Rechsteiner has been re-named to Rex Steiner (I see what they did there)

Parker Bourdeaux has been re-named to Gunnar Harland.

Dragon Gate notes:
Kazma Sakamoto looks to have departed Dragon Gate as he has been removed the roster.

Spoiler

Shuji Kondo looks to be the newly debuted Strong Machine K.

Gamma has returned to his Strong Machine G gimmick as has Don Fujii with his Strong Machine F gimmick.

Add The Machines as an active stable with Strong Machines F, G, J and K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic