Jump to content

The Mod Making Discussion Thread


Benji
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there a good resource for backstage personnel histories? Honestly, the most annoying part of working on a mod for me is trying to figure out who worked for each company off-camera at any given time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gabriel said:

Is there a good resource for backstage personnel histories? Honestly, the most annoying part of working on a mod for me is trying to figure out who worked for each company off-camera at any given time.

Not really, although IMDB can be slightly helpful to find the info as long as you know who you're looking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Superstar Slim said:

How do i prevent mass firings from companies in EWR (i.e national and cult level)

I think the only way to fix is making sure the company has the correct sized roster, most mass firings are because the roster is larger than the game can work with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I think the only way to fix is making sure the company has the correct sized roster, most mass firings are because the roster is larger than the game can work with.

I'm working on this atl reality scenario "GagneVerse" where basically the NWA, WWF, and AWA are all on a national level battling each other. I have them at around 53-57 wrestlers and the cult promotions at like 38-44

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Superstar Slim said:

I'm working on this atl reality scenario "GagneVerse" where basically the NWA, WWF, and AWA are all on a national level battling each other. I have them at around 53-57 wrestlers and the cult promotions at like 38-44

How many are getting released?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Superstar Slim said:

The cult promotion like 10 guys the national like 7-8 its more of the staff that im worried about.

WHat I typically do is start up a game and then record how many from each promotion are released and then reduce starting numbers to that point so there are no releases.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

2022-08-01-16-38-46-Promotion-Product.pn

 

Think that is a good product for Control Your Narrative? I have them as a future open promotion in my mod.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy