The Mod Making Discussion Thread

Benji

1 hour ago, Warhawk8492 said:

How do I handle jointly owned broadcasters shared by media groups?

I think you set them all to the same owner - its been awhile but I did it one point so I know its possible

5 minutes ago, Warhawk8492 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BritBox

This one is 50 50 owned, I am not sure how to incorporate it.

I'd side with ITV, they tend to push it and have a lot of the "original" content, the BBC connection is more so they can get their old content on there.

14 hours ago, Warhawk8492 said:

What is the difference between broadcaster styles? For example the difference between All Sports and Pure Sports?

It's in the handbook

Pure Sports like companies hat present wrestling as real, hard hitting athletic endeavour.

All Sports are the same but open to showmanship.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Gabriel said:

Is there a good resource for backstage personnel histories? Honestly, the most annoying part of working on a mod for me is trying to figure out who worked for each company off-camera at any given time.

Not really, although IMDB can be slightly helpful to find the info as long as you know who you're looking for.

1 hour ago, Superstar Slim said:

How do i prevent mass firings from companies in EWR (i.e national and cult level)

I think the only way to fix is making sure the company has the correct sized roster, most mass firings are because the roster is larger than the game can work with.

50 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I think the only way to fix is making sure the company has the correct sized roster, most mass firings are because the roster is larger than the game can work with.

I'm working on this atl reality scenario "GagneVerse" where basically the NWA, WWF, and AWA are all on a national level battling each other. I have them at around 53-57 wrestlers and the cult promotions at like 38-44

9 minutes ago, Superstar Slim said:

I'm working on this atl reality scenario "GagneVerse" where basically the NWA, WWF, and AWA are all on a national level battling each other. I have them at around 53-57 wrestlers and the cult promotions at like 38-44

How many are getting released?

16 minutes ago, Superstar Slim said:

The cult promotion like 10 guys the national like 7-8 its more of the staff that im worried about.

WHat I typically do is start up a game and then record how many from each promotion are released and then reduce starting numbers to that point so there are no releases.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...