FIFA 23

Dang117

You're right, it's not too bad. I gave it a go and beat someone who was going for a Senegal win but had Haaland, Mbappe and Kounate as part of the remainder of their team, I won in 6 in-game minutes after Lukaku hit the bar and a 75 rated Qatarian RW playing at LW scuffed home the rebound.

• Haha 2

Oh little tip for the score a goal with a player thing, pen shootouts count. I cleared 5 countries in a squad battles penalty shootout just on that alone.

Still feel like I'm trailing in terms of being able to make coins due to starting a bit late and not really getting anyone in a pack that's not untradeable. Got some decent teams on the go but just can't make the money 

• Like 1

I need to get on this WC content. Just been finishing off The Championship and other Milestones to unlock stuff needed. 

Once World Cup rolls around I will be checking it out. Managed to pack a few players which is good. Unlocked Belgian, Brazil, Korean, Germany, Senegal and England WC Essential packs so far with scoring with nation player's. 

Bronze packs offered me 15K last night from selling every card at a mix of prices. 

Also got a Path to Glory in a bronze pack. 

20221113_192804.jpg

• Like 1

Well my 5 wins with 6 Qatari players have amounted to nothing, as I didn't realise that the striker I traded for was not a "World Cup" player so he didn't count.

At least I have a good way of winning - give the ball to Jonny Ikone, have him run around their entire defence, either pass or shoot - score.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Well my 5 wins with 6 Qatari players have amounted to nothing, as I didn't realise that the striker I traded for was not a "World Cup" player so he didn't count.

At least I have a good way of winning - give the ball to Jonny Ikone, have him run around their entire defence, either pass or shoot - score.

If it makes you feel better I did 6 with Portugese players before realising there wasn't even an objective for doing it with them yet.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Aw man I was hoping he'd count towards the 6 Qatar players.

Just spent a couple of hours grinding objectives and WC tokens. Got 4 up to now through battles/levelling. Going to play the 8 matches with Spain players in the lineup next to get that one. I managed to score a goal with a player from every nation to unlock the essentials packs too.

Gradually been working towards the Dynamic Duo players from Ghana, South Korea and Canada as well. Aside from the one Mallorca player, none are of any use to my team but 85 rated guys in SBCs should come in handy at least.

For those who have linked to Twitch, don't forget the stream starts at 6 for that swap token.

• Like 1

Think I'm going to have to either do a Manchester United Career Mode or do a Player Career as Ronaldo. 

Half the problem is I either just pick Blackburn, Sunderland and England to play as. But wouldn't mind some new team's to play as from the Premier League in career mode. For the life of me I can't decide on who to be?! A london club? Up North? 

Please tell me nobody here is someone who is starting these Golden Goal friendlies, immediately going into the pause menu to substitute as many players as possible, then kicking the ball out of play?

It's just one goal, cope with the team you have. It takes longer to make the subs than finish the game without doing it.

Here's my favourite game so far, the whole match to be exact.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Twist said:

Don’t they now add over and above the maximum chemistry (but you don’t see the numbers) but only to players of the same nation?

Hero cards seem to get 3 chem or max chem regardless off leagues/nationality etc but Icon's seem to only get chem when linked to the nation

Up to 6 WC tokens now with 3 more still to play through just by doing offline stuff thanks to the new ones added today. If I can blag my way to 20 without doing the online ones in the next few weeks I'd take that.

Scoring from 6 crosses by an American player was tedious though.

• Like 1